Nice little update mainly focused on fixing the following:
- iBank appears in online account setup assistant
- Gain figure calculated wrong for bonds
- Typo in the About Transactions in the Help files.
- DA investment transactions without symbols import without prices
- Direct Access import fails to match existing transactions, logging regex error
- Import Rules Should be case Insensitive
- Hang while evaluating completed finite Scheduled Transactions
The best personal finance manager. Only for Mac and iOS! For fast answers and great support including Live Chat, visit www.iggsoftware.com.
"There's really nothing better than iBank 5 [Banktivity]." — macworld.com
"Hits the sweet spot between power and simplicity, at an affordable price." — CNET
“Our favorite budgeting and personal finance app. It does everything well.” — The Sweet Setup
√ GET ORGANIZED
The first step in money management is to get all your finances in one place. If you’ve used software like Quicken (for Mac or PC), Banktivity's set-up assistant will import your old data. Next — or if you’re just starting out — download current transactions from your accounts online, at no cost, via direct connection to your bank or by using Banktivity's built-in browser to view your accounts and download your data for free.
Banktivity's optional Direct Access* service makes this even easier by connecting to over 10,000 banks worldwide, automatically delivering the latest transaction data to your Mac.
√ SEE WHERE THE MONEY GOES
Banktivity has the tools you need to set up checking accounts, savings, credit cards, mortgages, investments and more. Then track each and every transaction: fine-tune them by categorizing, splitting or making custom edits — or let transaction templates do the work for you. Attach receipts or any file to transactions; reconcile to paper statements; search by account; track payments or transfers in any currency; and manage repeating events with scheduled transactions.
Banktivity 5 also lets you pay bills online! Integrate scheduled transactions with Reminders and never miss a payment again. Set up payees, send checks, track them in progress and see them appear in your register. You can print checks, too.
Update your accounts at once with Banktivity's Update Everything button, syncing devices and fetching Direct Access data and securities prices. And Smart Accounts let you view records by account, payee, memo, category or more.
√ BUILD SAVINGS
Banktivity's budgeting tools help you to set saving and spending goals, track expenses, cut debt and build a more secure future. By giving your available cash specific purposes, envelope budgeting lets you assign money to different categories and carry over savings.
Banktivity automatically budgets scheduled transactions like paychecks and bills, so by categorizing each expense and editing the budget itself, you can see where your money goes — and how to make it go further! Banktivity does this visually so that you can see your daily progress; compare past, current or projected budgets; and view it all in a Budget vs. Actual report.
√ SECURE YOUR FUTURE
Banktivity's investment features manage stocks, bonds, mutual funds, IRAs, 401Ks, CDs and other assets. You can track buys, sells, splits, dividends, options, etc.; categorize investment transactions; retrieve quotes from Yahoo! Finance or foreign exchanges; analyze ROI and more.
Built-in report templates (Income & Expense, Net Worth, Payee Summary and more) dynamically analyze your finances. Assign tax codes to transactions to generate a Tax Summary report (or export data to TurboTax); or view your holdings in the Portfolio Summary or Investment Summary reports.
Banktivity's reports instantly generate graphs and charts. You can drill down for detail with a click, export table data to spreadsheets, and print reports or save them as PDFs.
√ WE’RE THERE FOR YOU
No matter where you are, you can enter transactions on the go with Banktivity for iPhone, or sync accounts, budgets and investments to Banktivity for iPad for mobile money management (apps sold separately).
If you need help, get unlimited email support or Live Chat for answers in minutes. Banktivity offers built-in Help files, plus a downloadable user manual, a searchable Knowledge Base and video tutorials at our site.
*Direct Access subscriptions via In-App Purchase.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- October 26, 2014 New version 5.2
- September 12, 2015 New version 5.5.4
- September 24, 2015 New version 5.6.1
- October 10, 2015 New version 5.6.2
- November 07, 2015 New version 5.6.3
- November 28, 2015 Price decrease: $59.99 -> $47.99
- November 30, 2015 Price increase: $47.99 -> $59.99
- December 21, 2015 New version 5.6.4
- January 29, 2016 New version 5.6.5
- February 24, 2016 New version 5.6.6
- March 24, 2016 New version 5.6.7
- June 22, 2016 New version 5.6.8
- July 15, 2016 New version 5.6.9
- November 26, 2016 Price decrease: $59.99 -> $47.99
- November 29, 2016 Price increase: $47.99 -> $59.99