— New unlimited turn mode
— Replay any completed chapter
— Reshuffle at any time
Lost Toys is a mentally engaging 3D puzzle game of profound beauty, depth and challenge. Toys are lost, broken, or forgotten. Fixing them promises to right this hauntingly gorgeous chamber and restore the childhood innocence that has been lost.
* Winner Best Game Design Award at Sense of Wonder Night 2013
* Winner Most Artistic at Codame Indie Games Developers Showcase
“The visuals on Lost Toys are incredible.” — Codame
“Lost Toys is the type of game you rarely see on mobile and tablet, which is why it seems so refreshing.” — Indie Haven
Spiral down to discover a surreal world populated by discarded, mixed-up toys hanging lifelessly from the ceiling. Reconstruct the jumbled toys to reveal their original shapes to progress through 4 chapters and 32 levels in this gothic masterpiece. The more levels you fix the harder they get.
— Spin the petrified wooden toy in full 3D to study it from every angle.
— Learn the intuitive controls through discovery.
— Two play modes, standard and unlimited.
— Rotate the scrambled pieces in the proper order to unravel the childhood toy.
— Only a few moves are ever necessary. Undo by tapping the filled circles.
— There are no timers, points, or scores. You won't miss them.
— Tap the (?) if you grow weary of the challenge, or avoid it altogether for a real brain bender.
— Replay levels as many times as you like. The toys are reshuffled each time.
— Original soundtrack by Peter Rudenko. Best experienced with headphones.
** IMPORTANT ** — Requires at least an iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (5th gen) or newer.
- March 08, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- March 01, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- July 20, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- July 18, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 15, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- May 31, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- May 16, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- May 15, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- May 06, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- March 10, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- February 25, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- February 17, 2014 New version 1.0
- February 16, 2014 New version 1.1.0
- January 09, 2014 Initial release