Watch the latest Cooking Channel shows and web originals wherever and whenever you want. This app gives you on-the-go access to full episodes and clips from original and exclusive programming, like Kelsey’s Essentials, Unique Eats, Classy Ladies and more.
A select amount of content is available without logging in. To access all content you must login with your television service provider credentials from AT&T U-verse, Bright House Networks, Comcast XFINITY, Cox, DIRECTV, DISH (new!), Midcontinent Communications (new!), Optimum, Time Warner Cable and Verizon FIOS (we are working to add more providers).
With Watch Cooking Channel, you can:
- WATCH THE LATEST FULL EPISODES for free by logging in with the username and password provided by your television service provider. Some full episodes can be streamed without logging in.
- WATCH A VARIETY OF CLIPS from your favorite shows and chefs for free … no login required.
- CREATE A CUSTOMIZED WATCHLIST of your favorite shows and chefs. Simply subscribe to any show or chef, and your Watchlist is updated automatically whenever new content becomes available.
- CONTINUE WATCHING videos from where you previously stopped.
- SYNC VIDEO VIEWING ACROSS MULTIPLE DEVICES via iCloud, so you can pick up right where you left off as you move from iPad to iPhone and back again.
- Access the up-to-date, FULL COOKING CHANNEL TV SCHEDULE.
- EMAIL VIDEO TO FRIENDS without leaving the Watch Cooking Channel app.
- AirPlay support.
- Closed captioning.
This app does not contain recipes. For recipes and more, visit www.cookingchanneltv.com.
Watch Cooking Channel can only be used in the United States.
This app is compatible with iOS6+ for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 1.1
- October 14, 2014 New version 1.1.1