• Works with Apple's new TV app
• 3D Touch shortcuts on your home screen – press the app icon to watch live TV, see the schedule and access your saved favorite shows (compatible devices)
• Supports Apple's Single Sign-on with compatible TV service providers
• Charter Spectrum users can now sign in for full access
• Bug fixes to improve stability and performance
With the Watch Cooking Channel app you’re in control. This app gives you on-the-go access to full episodes and clips from original and exclusive programming, like Man Fire Food, Dinner at Tiffani’s, Food: Fact or Fiction and more.
Watch the latest full episodes and stream live Cooking Channel for no additional charge if you have a participating television service provider. Just sign in with the username and password provided by your television service provider. Current service providers include:
• AT&T U-verse
• Bright House Networks
• Charter Spectrum (New!)
• Comcast XFINITY
• Google Fiber
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS
and hundreds more.
With Watch Cooking Channel, you can:
• STREAM COOKING CHANNEL LIVE for no extra charge.
• WATCH THE LATEST FULL EPISODES on demand.
• WATCH A VARIETY OF CLIPS from your favorite shows and chefs with no login required.
• Supports AirPlay to watch through your Apple TV (or get our app for Apple TV 4th gen.)
• Supports Apple's Single sign-on with participating TV service providers
• Find the TV Schedule under the More menu button at the bottom of the screen. Bonus: When an episode on the TV grid is already in the app, tap the Watch Now button to start watching without waiting.
• Tap the heart icon on a show and the Favorites screen will update automatically whenever new episodes become available.
• Multitask with Picture in Picture, Split View and Slide Over on compatible iPads.
• Cast the Cooking Channel live stream and on-demand episodes to your TV with Chromecast.
• Closed Captioning
This app does not contain recipes. For recipes and more, visit www.cookingchanneltv.com.
iOS 9 or higher is required.
Watch Cooking Channel can only be used in the United States.
Like what you see? We’d appreciate your reviews in the App Store.
Bugs? Content suggestions? We’re always trying to make this app even better. You can reach us at email@example.com.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 1.1
- October 14, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- October 20, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- December 09, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- November 06, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- November 17, 2016 New version 6.0.2
- November 24, 2016 New version 6.1
- December 10, 2016 New version 6.1.1
- December 12, 2016 New version 6.1.2
- December 20, 2016 New version 6.2
- December 22, 2016 New version 6.2.1