148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SHORT BUT GRIPPING :: Read Our Full Review >>
With a Hound of the Baskervilles style storyline, Kelley Armstrong's Cainsville Files is a pretty appealing interactive story.
App DescriptionSpecial on-sale launch price for a limited time! Featured in New & Noteworthy!
In this all-new, original interactive story, itâ€™s up to you to explore the secretive town of Cainsville, gain the trust of its mysterious residents, dodge dangers both real and otherwordly, embark on a romance, and in the end, find justice.
Cainsville Files features Jenn McCoy, a struggling private investigator who finds herself searching for her missing high-school sweetheartâ€”possibly a victim of the notorious Valentine Killer. Your choices will either help Jenn solve the caseâ€”or doom her to a number of memorably gruesome fates.
This fully illustrated interactive story is written by #1 bestselling author Kelley Armstrong and introduces the world of Omens, her upcoming hardcover from Dutton.
- Features hundreds of choices and numerous, memorable endingsâ€”both good and bad
- Penguin partnered with the developer inkle, creators of the acclaimed app Sorcery!
- The first interactive story from a top bestselling authorâ€”Kelley Armstrong
- Fully illustrated by Julie Dillon, World Fantasy and Hugo Award nominee for Best Professional Artist
- Features a complete audio experience of music and sound effects
September 01, 2013 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
July 25, 2013 Initial Release