Best Alternative to Mp3Gain for Mac.
Audio Normalizer ensures that all your songs could be controlled and adjusted to the same volume level. Most popular audio file formats like mp3, aac, wav, flac, wma, m4a, ac3, au and ogg are supported.
Are you tired of constantly adjusting your music's volume? Is it annoying? Download Audio Normalizer now.
1 Adjust the volume of single audio file.
2 Equalize multi-audio files to the same volume with just a click of the mouse!
3 Supports batch processing.
4 Supports mp3, aac, wav, flac, wma, m4a, ac3, au, ogg files.
5 You can custom volume level.
6 Awesome Usability: All the features above are fun and incredibly easy to use through a modern and clear user interface.
Please note that volume of DRM-protected files can not be analyzed and adjusted.
Any suggestion will be appreciated, support email: [email protected]
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- August 28, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- August 31, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- September 13, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99
- November 15, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $4.99
- February 20, 2016 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- March 15, 2016 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $0.99
- March 17, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $9.99
- March 22, 2016 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- March 27, 2016 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99