- 7 new layouts
Layouts for Keynote is a collection of 72 themes created for your unique slideshows by the Jumsoft design team. Outline your ideas, proposals, contracts, and solutions. Then, enhance them with stylish backgrounds, charts, diagrams, tables, and other data visualization elements to attain all you have been working for.
Each theme contains at least 20 master slides, covering everything from basic bullet layouts to complex diagrams and illustrations. All photo slides feature media placeholders to neatly crop a placed image, and most visualization elements can be easily edited.
Most objects in Layouts for Keynote can be easily recolored, reshaped, moved, or removed. You can change the background to a color, gradient, or photo with a simple modification in the Appearance Inspector. Type or paste your own text, add and remove text boxes, and change the fonts if you wish. Edit the charts and diagrams to fit your data. Drag your photos or pictures onto slides to replace the stock images. Use every available tool to make your audience hang on your every word.
*Requires Keynote 5.0 or later
** Stock photos used in the themes are for illustration purposes only
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- September 13, 2015 New version 2.1
- October 24, 2015 New version 2.2
- November 25, 2015 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $14.99
- November 28, 2015 New version 2.3
- November 30, 2015 Price increase: $14.99 -> $29.99
- January 26, 2016 New version 2.4
- March 24, 2016 New version 2.5