New in the version 1.2:
- Optimized display on iPhone 5
- Missing background added on the mini-game Obelix
- "Powers" buttons position fixed
- Challenges based on the duration of the game fixed
- Drag'n'drop fixed when placing item
A defense game inspired by the Asterix comic.
The Romans are definitely stubborn. More determined than ever, they are planning once again to get their hands on the famous magic potion. This time, they’ve come with a stupid, evil plan: to invade the Gaul village and fight until one of them manages to grab Getafix’s cauldron.
Hordes of legionaries emerge in succession across the battlefield from the Roman camps surrounding the village: Totorum, Aquarium, Laudanum and Compendium. Fortunately, Asterix, Obelix, Dogmatix and all the village’s inhabitants will be nearby to give you a hand in countering the attacks.
Collect the units of potion you need to place the Gauls and obstacles on the field. Each of them has their own skill. So, devise a good strategy for keeping the druid’s potion in a safe place.... and don’t trust the Romans!
- Find all the main characters from the Asterix village
- Use Gallic's gods special powers against Romans
- Discover new ways to slap Romans thanks to awesome mini games
- Play in story mode or endless mode
- November 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 20, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 20, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- April 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- March 20, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- March 06, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- March 05, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 06, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 20, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 03, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 29, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 07, 2013 New version 1.2
- October 25, 2013 Initial release