148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: BEAUTY KNOWS NO BOUNDS :: Read Our Full Review >>
Joe Dever's Lone Wolf is a beautiful gamebook experience, but is let down by repetitive combat and a spiritless story.
What's NewAct 4 â€“ Dawn Over Vâ€™taag is now available.
Unlock Act 4 in the in-game shop or pre-purchase all episodes with the Season Pass. If you have already purchased the Season Pass, Act 4 will be launched automatically when you finish Act 1 or when you load a proper game save.
App Description"Half gamebook and half action RPG, Joe Dever's Lone Wolf is one adventure that fans of either genre will enjoy from start to finish" â€“ PocketGamer.co.uk
"Lone Wolf has got my attention and I definitely want to see more" â€“ TouchArcade
"Lone Wolf [â€¦] is highly exceptional and unique" â€“ 148apps
Develop awards 2014 â€“ Finalist (Use of a license or IP)
IndieCade 2014 - Digital Selection
Italian Games Awards 2014 - Best Italian Indie Game & Best Italian Game Design
- This game is fully translated into English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
- It is compatible with iPad 2 and up, iPhone 4S and up and iPod touch 5th generation. It does not run on iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4th generation or iPad 1.
- Please restart your device after installing the application. This will improve game stability and performance!
ACT 4 â€“ Dawn over Vâ€™taag now available!
â€śThe dark tower of Vâ€™taag looms above you. Like an accusing finger, this monstrous edifice of granite and black iron pierces the sky, drawing bolts of lightning from the roiling clouds above.â€ť
Your epic adventure comes to an end! Storm the fortress of Vâ€™taag and thwart the evil plans of the Darklords of Helgedad, once and for all. All mysteries shall be unveiled and the greatest battles shall be fought in the final act of the acclaimed Joe Deverâ€™s Lone Wolf saga.
Are you ready to write your own destiny?
The game has evolved and improved dramatically since the release of Act 1! If you only explored Rockstarn or the Sunken Forest, be sure to get back to the Magnamund and enjoy all the new features! The defensive stance for dual wielders, the tactical pause, the fine tuning of all attacks and Kai disciplinesâ€¦ Here at Forge Reply we have been listening closely to your feedback. Come and see for yourself!
Season Pass: Get episodes 2, 3 and 4 at best price. Do your part and fight for Sommerlund and the Kai Order!
THE VIDEO GAME WHERE YOU ARE THE HERO
Lone Wolf is back, as a video game series with a brand-new story, a new combat system, stunning graphics and much more! Make meaningful choices and carve your own path through this epic non-linear story. Test your strength with the dynamic turn-based combat system, prove your skill with the lock-picking minigame and accept the challenge of wits posed by the mysterious Shianti Cube!
The author Joe Dever has been working with the studio, involving himself in the story writing so it fits with the original continuity, while also shedding a new light on the fabled world of Magnamund.
For Sommerlund and the Kai!
Unlock Act 4 in the in-game shop or pre-purchase all episodes with the Season Pass. If you have already purchased the Season Pass, Act 4 will be launched automatically when you finish Act 3 or when you load a proper game save.
- A brand-new adventure written by Joe Dever, now complete with all its four Acts!
- Create your character and try out different combinations of Kai Disciplines, traits and gear
- Write your own story through multiple choices
- A real combat system, where your prowess really counts â€“no random number table or dice to throw!
- 3 different difficulty levels to make the fighting experience more accessible -or more challenging!
- The new tactical pause system, that freezes time when you are choosing your next move. Unleash the tactician in you! (only on Easy and Medium difficulty)
- Lockpicking and puzzle mechanics to add an extra layer of skill and strategy
- Cloud saving features
November 28, 2014 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
November 26, 2014 New version 4.1
September 02, 2014 New version 3.1
August 20, 2014 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
August 20, 2014 New version 3.0
June 21, 2014 New version 2.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release