148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: BEAUTY KNOWS NO BOUNDS :: Read Our Full Review >>
Joe Dever's Lone Wolf is a beautiful gamebook experience, but is let down by repetitive combat and a spiritless story.
What's NewAct 3 – The Shianti Halls is now available.
Unlock Act 3 in the in-game shop or pre-purchase all episodes with the Season Pass. If you have already purchased the Season Pass, Act 3 will be launched automatically when you finish Act 1 or when you load a proper game save.
App DescriptionSpecial Launch Deal: Season Pass, including all four acts, is 20% off for a limited time.
"Half gamebook and half action RPG, Joe Dever's Lone Wolf is one adventure that fans of either genre will enjoy from start to finish" – PocketGamer.co.uk
"Lone Wolf has got my attention and I definitely want to see more" – TouchArcade
"Lone Wolf […] is highly exceptional and unique" – 148apps
- This game is fully translated into English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
- It is compatible with iPad 2 and up, iPhone 4S and up and iPod touch 5th generation. It does not run on iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4th generation or iPad 1.
- Please restart your device after installing the application. This will improve game stability and performance!
ACT 3 – The Shianti Halls
“You steel yourself for the journey ahead. The power in the Shianti Temple still echoes through your mind like distant thunder, a pulse of timeless magic that reels you in and yet warns you to stay away.”
As you make your way to the enemy fortress of V’taag, you find yourself in the Shianti Temple, a place of great power and mystery. Your enemies now occupy these subterranean halls, but you will face many other challenges as well.
The legacy of the renegade necromancers that lived here is strong as ever: will you prove worthy to tread on these ancient stones?
ACT 3: “THE SHIANTI HALLS” NOW AVAILABLE!
Classic dungeon adventuring awaits you in the 3rd Act of the series! New characters to meet, traps and curses, powerful artefacts to conquer… You’ll find it all in the Shianti Halls!
Last but not least, you will have the chance to test your mettle against the Vordak. These undead sorcerers has haunted the worst nightmares of countless generations of Kai Lords. You are next!
THE VIDEO GAME WHERE YOU ARE THE HERO
Lone Wolf is back, as a video game series with a brand-new story, a new combat system, stunning graphics and much more! Make meaningful choices and carve your own path through this epic non-linear story. Test your strength with the dynamic turn-based combat system, prove your skill with the lock-picking minigame and accept the challenge of wits posed by the mysterious Shianti Cube!
The author Joe Dever has been working with the studio, involving himself in the story writing so it fits with the original continuity, while also shedding a new light on the fabled world of Magnamund.
For Sommerlund and the Kai!
Unlock Act 3 in the in-game shop or pre-purchase all episodes with the Season Pass. If you have already purchased the Season Pass, Act 3 will be launched automatically when you finish Act 2 or when you load a proper game save.
- A brand-new adventure written by Joe Dever!
- New contents, hand-drawn illustrations, 3D locations and powerful enemies enrich your adventure with the release of every new Act -discover what “The Shianti Halls” hold for you
- Enhanced gamebook experience through stunning 3D graphics, with a deep and dark redesign of Lone Wolf, his world and his enemies
- Create your character and try out different combinations of Kai Disciplines, traits and gear
- Write your own story through multiple choices
- A real combat system, where your prowess really counts –no random number table or dice to throw!
- 3 different difficulty levels to make the experience more accessible -or more challenging!
- The legendary Sword of the Sun, now with 3 different attacks
- A real medieval tome with hand-drawn illustrations
- Lockpicking and puzzle mechanics to add an extra layer of skill and strategy
- Play again, make different choices and explore new paths and fighting styles!
- Cloud saving features
August 20, 2014 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
August 20, 2014 New version 3.0
June 21, 2014 New version 2.1
April 03, 2014 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
April 03, 2014 New version 2.0
February 18, 2014 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
January 06, 2014 New version 1.0.3
November 30, -0001 Initial Release