What's NewWe have added some very nice features. Check this fresh Analyst Rating!
1. Enables user customized app opening view. Now our users have choices to set the default opening view according to their preference.
2. Enables 20+ colorful tags for Watch-list. Now your watch-list briefcase is truly eye-catching. You can mange, organize, and distinguish watch-list groups better.
3. Adds powerful Group Chart View to user customized Watch-list. With one touch, users can view a list of customized stock charts of their watch-list contents (Adjust technical indicators, chart types, and date ranges from 40+ parameters in Settings and save those settings). Tap any chart in the list to view a enlarged full screen one. This is a very handy and time saving tool to quickly go through all the charts you are interested.
4. Able to group watch-list into sectors and sectors with pie charts by one tap. You will feel so conveniently in sector view that you can study sector information & distribution, view weighted chart, proceed with Analyst Rating, etc.
5. Consolidates Support, simplifies the interface, and adds email links.
Hope you like the updates. Thank you all.
App DescriptionA very handy tool to conveniently view Analyst Ratings of stocks traded in the US market, Real Time Stock Quotes (including Pre and After Market Quotes), and high-resolution stock charts with 40+ technical indicators, chart types, and date ranges. Plus, a very special Watch-list function lets you to create unlimited and 100% customized watch-lists to organize, track, and research your stocks. A powerful Multi-Chart View allows you to view a list of customized stock charts; a comprehensive Sector View easily group all stocks in sectors with charts -- ALL with ONE SIMPLE TAP.
Analyst Ratings are so important that traders pay close attention to them along the way. Have some pretty stocks in mind? Think about some actions? Desire to find out what the professionals rate your stocks? Finding and reading Analyst Ratings never becomes this easy! --- Simply enter a desired ticker symbol and here you go! Analyst Name, Date, Action, Ratings, Target Price Change, etc are organized into a neat table for you. The information are abundant. No matter you want a quick review to get the big picture and trend, or like to go through them one by one for detailed studies, you will find yourself at the right place.
Real Time stock quotes including Pre and After Market Quotes are provided.
What's more, this app offers a very nice Watch-list feature with colorful tags and powerful Multi Chart View, Sector View, and Sector View with Chart. You can create / tag / rename / modify / sort unlimited watch-lists so easily that you will love tracking stocks you are interested in. With one glance, not only can you get the whole picture (like last price, increase, decrease, quote time) of your stocks, but also group them in Sectors and view weighted pie charts with one touch. This is really time saving, for you can conveniently conveniently study sector information & distribution, view weighted chart, proceed with competitor list and stock charts, and so on.
■ Analyst Name
■ Target Price Change
■ Unlimited Watch-list with 20+ colorful tags.
■ Real-Time Quotes & Pre and After market Quotes.
■ View symbols in Multi Chart View.
■ Symbols grouped into Sector View.
■ Symbols grouped into Sector View with Chart.
■ Candle Stick
■ Based on close price
■ OHLC (open, high, low, close)
■ Based on typical price
■ Based on weighted close price
■ Based on median price
■ Aroon Oscillator
■ Aroon Up/Down
■ Avergage Directional Index
■ Average True Range
■ Bollinger Band Width
■ Chaikin Money Flow / Oscillator / Volatility
■ Commodity Channel Index
■ Detrended Price Osc
■ Donchian Channel Width
■ Ease of Movement
■ Fast Stochastic
■ Mass Index
■ Money Flow Index
■ Neg Volume Index
■ On Balance Volume
■ % Price / Volume Oscillator
■ Pos Volume Index
■ Price Volume Trend
■ Rate of Change
■ RSI / StochRSI
■ Slow Stochastic
■ Ultimate Oscillator
■ Williams’s %R
■ Past 5,4,3,2 day & current day.
■ Daily chart supports 1m, 2m, 6m, YTD, 1-5 years & MAX available date range.
■ Daily chart also supports customized date range: choose any date range from the calendar.
Communicate with us through the In-App messaging system or to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Functions in this app are included in the Stock+Option app we built.)
May 03, 2014 New version 1.5.0
January 29, 2014 New version 1.4.0
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2.0
July 13, 2013 Initial Release