- Fixed an issue regarding the leaf amount being displayed incorrectly in the Map area.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
"most fun castle defense games I've played" —Touch Arcade.
"terrific fun...makes the time pass quickly" —148Apps.
*Featured on the App Store as a sure winner in Tower Defense Games!*
In this action-packed strategy game you help Koko Kornelius, the mad and brave monkey to defend the wildlife from vicious tree-cutters. Team up a wide variety of fierce animals and create the ultimate wall of defense - will you come out on top?
OVER 60 AMUSING AND CHALLENGING LEVELS
Choose your own path through this seemingly endless game in a quest to become the king of the hill! This addictive game will keep you entertained for hours on end with exciting gameplay and 66 unique levels! If that’s not enough - unlock survival mode!
EXTRAORDINARY ANIMALS AND SKILLS
Discover and upgrade the Smashback Gorilla, Punchbag Panda, Banana Magnet and many more unique characters and skills in this wild adventure. All with there own special abilities!
A WALK IN THE PARK? IT’S A WAR IN THIS PARK!
Battle chainsawers, gunslingers, medics and more. This exhilarating tale isn’t a walk in the park - each lumberjack presents you with a new threat and a challenge to overcome!
MORE COOL FEATURES
- The ultimate strategy and action-defense game, wrapped into one wild package!
- Challenge your friends via Game Center on the endless Survival Mode!
- Collect over 40 achievements as you advance through the game! Can you collect them all?
- Stunning graphic and beautiful animations!
Please note, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Check out the trailer at www.lumberwhack.com
“Lumberwhack is perfect for quick sessions, long playthroughs, or anything in-between…one of the most fun castle defense games I’ve played” —Touch Arcade
“terrific fun…makes the time pass quickly. With plenty of levels on offer…Lumberwhack: Defend the Wild should keep many a tower defense fan happy” —148Apps
“You will find yourself missing stops on a train trying to fight off the waves of enemies, and not care one bit.” —Developer's Accomplice
“Many side-scrolling castle defense games of this type tend to be a repetitive bore, but happily, Lumberwhack: Defend the Wild makes for some fun action. The skills and upgrades are probably the best part of Lumberwhack. Tower defence fans should certainly give this a try.” —iFanzine
“This is tower-defense gaming evolved: incorporating features of other titles in the genre and refining them into something addictively pure.” —Noobsource
Follow on twitter.com/KolossInteract
Find on facebook.com/KolossInteractive
Visit at www.kolossinteractive.com
- February 27, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 27, 2014 New version 1.4.6
- February 19, 2014 New version 1.4.5
- February 17, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 26, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- January 26, 2014 New version 1.4.4
- January 16, 2014 New version 1.4.3
- January 06, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- December 18, 2013 New version 1.4.2
- December 13, 2013 New version 1.4.1
- December 08, 2013 New version 1.4
- December 08, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 17, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 05, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 31, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 24, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 18, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 12, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 11, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- September 19, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- September 09, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 07, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 01, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 28, 2013 New version 1.3
- August 25, 2013 New version 1.2
- August 20, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- August 15, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 11, 2013 Initial release