Tweaks and improvements.
Most expenses-apps track your past & on-going expenses, but what about planning your future ones? Expenses Planner is a beautiful, minimalist app for keeping track and reminding you of your upcoming expenses and due payments.
It's super simple to use, just add your expense and set a date for it; then set a time, how long before the event and how often you want to be reminded.
That's it, you'll never forget about your upcoming payments, ever again.
Payments are sorted chronologically and alphabetically if they are on the same date. Also shown is the total, so you know at a glance what you're dealing with.
Synced via iCloud or Dropbox on all your devices.
Full VoiceOver support. If, by any chance, I missed, or I can improve anything about it, please contact me, I'd be more than happy to improve.
Your wallet likes this.
The icons found in Settings are courtesy of the guys at http://www.visualpharm.com
- August 12, 2013 Initial release
- August 17, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- August 20, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 25, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- August 28, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 30, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- October 11, 2013 New version 2.1.1
- October 11, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- October 19, 2013 New version 2.1.2
- November 21, 2013 New version 2.2.0
- December 07, 2013 New version 2.2.1