What's NewThe issue with model disappearance has been fixed.
Several issues in Control Menu have been fixed.
Some content issues have been fixed.
App DescriptionEssential Skeleton 2 is a fully functional, self-contained app covering the essential anatomy of the skeleton. This app is being offered free to demonstrate the groundbreaking 3D technology and innovative design inherent in 3D4Medical's new range of apps. A cutting edge 3D graphics engine, custom built by 3D4Medical from the ground up, powers a highly-detailed anatomical model and delivers outstanding, quality graphics. It is a stand alone app and does not contain any In-App purchase requirements.
We encourage you to download this app, as well as the free version of any competitor's app. Compare and decide for yourself which is better in terms of 3D models, functionality, medical accuracy and ease of use. Afterwards, let us know -- we'd love to hear from you!
NEW 3D TECHNOLOGY
Essential Skeleton 2 is responsive, visually stunning and effortless. The app is fully 3D, meaning that you can easily manipulate the skeleton and individual bones, as well as view them in isolation from any angle. Our new Multiple Selection Mode allows you to select multiple bones and isolate, hide or fade them.
- New 3D technology via 3D4Medical's latest graphics engine.
- Simple navigation and user friendly, intuitive interface.
- Correct audio pronunciation, Latin nomenclature and description for each bone.
- Select areas or the entire skeletal system using the Breadcrumb Trail.
- Multiple Selection Mode.
- Create and save custom views with Bookmarks.
- Multiple search options.
- Dynamic quiz function - Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
- Extensive social media tools and sharing capability.
We take pride in our apps at 3D4Medical and continually strive to engage with our customers. From the first edition of Muscle System Pro, we have consistently listened to our users and upgraded our apps, continually and throughout. Email us via the App Feedback address below to engage with our development process:
January 31, 2014 New version 3.0
July 05, 2013 Initial Release