148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SIMPLE FILTERING :: Read Our Full Review >>
HelloLab is a minimalist photography app with potential, but do expect to pay to see that potential.
What's NewFixed crashes with iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S models. We're really sorry about that!
App DescriptionFEATURED TOP APP IN MORE THAN 30 COUNTRIES
HelloLab is a all-in-one camera and photo editor for your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Create professional fine-art photography with your favorite device in high resolution without jumping from one app to another.
Shooting and editing a photo on your device should be fun, simple and produce amazing results. A lot of apps out there offer so much options you get confused and give up, force you to square crops or simply don't have all the simple features you need. HelloLab is the simplest photo app with the most amazing and powerful filters you'll ever find. Inside you'll find 14 filter packs and additional 8 adjustment filters to tweak the end result.
- edit any photo stored on your device with high quality effect and adjustment filters, such as exposure, contrast, saturation and many more,
- rotate, straighten and crop images with or without constrains,
- save your final work in high (3072 pixels) or low (1024 pixels) resolution high-quiality JPEG files,
- share your photos from the app on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram,
- open them up in other apps supporting JPEG files,
- preview filters before saving the image with the live view mode (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 or the latest generation of the iPod touch only),
- lock and unlock focus, exposure and white balance or turn on/off the light as you shoot.
Share your images on your favorite social network with the hashtag #hellolab and get your image feature on your website!
Fell free to contact me if you run into problems or want to make any suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
August 15, 2013 Initial Release