App DescriptionCongratulations on your download of the Expense Tracker application. To get the most out of your download of Expense Tracker, we recommend that you take a few minutes to read through this user guide. Expense Tracker is designed to help you manage budget, track and possibly control your monthly expenses at any place. Expense Tracker provides an integrated set of features to help you manage your expenses and cash flow. Expense Tracker supports tracking of both your expenses and income, and includes support for budgets, accounts, payees and bill tracking The features within Expense Tracker are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and adjust the account balance at the same time..
● Quick and easy transaction input even for faster data entry.
● Receive notifications of upcoming and overdue bills for both onetime payments as well as recurring bills.
● Interactive Reports & Graphs let you analyze Income, expenses, cash flow and balance over various customizable date ranges.
● Ability to split individual transactions over several categories.
● budget health bars charts.
● Take Photos of Bills & Receipts.
● Integrated Checkbook Manager.
● Import & Export transaction data to .CSV files for data transfer into desktop expense trackers.
● Track income and expenses for multiple accounts in multiple currencies.
● Fully customizable income and expense categories.
● Setup repeating transactions.
● Supports money transfers between accounts.
● Lock application using a 4digit
● Backup data onto your device.
Terminology for Expense Tracker
● Create Account
● View Budget
● Bills Reminder
● Add Transactions
● Paid Bills
● Unpaid Bills
● Generate Reports
● Create Backup
● Email .csv file
● Restore Backup
● Generate Passcode
● Manage Categories
This app is not just for money lovers! Whether you are looking for a better daily expense manager or
trying to stay out of debt and be money wise, Expense Tracker is definitely the ideal tool to stay on top of your finances.
November 30, -0001 Initial Release