* Small bug fix in Marathon Mode.
* Speed improvements.
Memory Chips is a game that challenges your memory at the same time that it sharpens your visual skills.
When you start a game, you'll see a set of chips numbered from 1 to 5. You'll have a brief time to memorize them before their face values are hidden.
Now the fun begins! Can you remember the position of each chip in ascending order? Start touching the first chip and continue until all the chips are discovered in the correct order!
But remember: for each new level, the number of chips is increased by 1 and speed can reward you more points. For example, you don't have to wait for the chips to be hidden to start a round. Have fun!
- August 26, 2013 Initial release
- November 06, 2013 New version 1.1
- November 12, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 20, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- November 26, 2013 New version 1.14
- November 26, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 09, 2013 New version 1.18
- February 11, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 15, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99