We’ve made some optimisations for iOS 9, added pinch/zoom on galleries, and fixed a variety of bugs.
- FREE for the first month
- All your Wales on Sunday news, sports, opinions and supplements on the go, every Sunday
- Each week’s paper downloaded automatically to your iPad overnight via Newsstand
Downloaded weekly to your tablet, the e-edition is a full replica of the printed edition, packed with the news, sport and features that get Wales talking.
As well as the Sunday exclusives that set Wales’ news agenda, the Wales on Sunday is the only place to read the best Welsh Rugby columnists, all the latest Welsh celebrity news as well as in-depth investigations into the things that matter..
Our app is free to download. All new users can take advantage of a FREE 1 month trial, after which the subscription is £3.99/month. Subscribers receive every Sunday’s weekend edition. You are free to cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription at any time, including during the trial period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- July 15, 2013 Initial release
- July 29, 2013 New version 2.18.173
- October 10, 2013 New version 2.22.181
- October 18, 2013 New version 2.23
- February 11, 2014 New version 2.26
- June 07, 2014 New version 2.30
- October 20, 2014 New version 2.32
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.33
- August 11, 2015 New version 2.34
- February 10, 2016 New version 2.37