Minor bug fix
Once upon a time way before the days of the internet, mobile phones and even before Playstation and Xbox were the handheld video games of the 80's. These were the only portable video games consoles available and were beautifully simple and addictive. Now these days are long gone but you can rewind back in time and bring back some of those memories. These types of machines were made by companies such as Grandstand, Tomy, Entex, CGL, Tandy, Bandai and Epoch to name but a few. This is an accurate replica of the original game with slight modification to the joystick control. This has been replaced as it simply did not work well on a phone or tablet.
*Screenshots show actual app in action and original artwork based on the original packaging. See how close to the real thing it is!
• Accurate simulation of the classic handheld /desktop machine
• Full retro sounds
• Simple and addictive
• Totally nostalgic
Steer missile launch pad with left and right buttons
Fire at UFO or invaders before they reach the ground
Avoid fire from invaders
You have beaten the invaders when you reach score 999
You lose if invaders reach ground level or you lose your 5 lives
If using with iCade or compatible controller, press the iCade button on top left and you can now use joystick and red fire(5) button.
NOTE: pressing this without connection to a compatible Bluetooth controller will bring up the keyboard. If this happens just press the button again to turn it off.
For more retro games see our other apps
- July 23, 2013 Initial release
- August 11, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 13, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 26, 2013 New version 1.1
- May 01, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 14, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 04, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 05, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 10, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99