minor ios8 fixes
Everyday Notes is a simple way to keep track of what you've been doing and what's coming up
Everyday Notes combines a journal, todo list and calendar to give you an easy way to write down plans and ideas, to jot down what's going on right now and to keep a history of what you've done in the past.
- Just tap and write down what you have to do today
- Get a fresh page for every day
- Zoom out to see a week view, scroll to change weeks
- Write todos and swipe to move them to tomorrow
- Sync everything with our other iPad App: Do it (Tomorrow)
- Sync everything with the iPhone version
- Add your photos to pages, or to calendar events
- Syncs appointments to and from your Calendar
- Cloud sync and backup of all notes and photos
- Add an appointment without a time - add a time later!
Get the most out of Everyday Notes
- You can switch days and weeks by swiping pages
- You can edit anywhere just by tapping
- The extra keyboard buttons: add to calendar / add photo
- Add a note to an appointment using the keyboard feather button
- Tap week to get an overview, scroll through weeks using the scroller at the bottom or the side
- Enable todos and full cloud sync by signing in (press the gear)
### NOTE To Everyday Notes FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding features you are missing!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Everyday Notes!
Need support or have direct feedback? Just send us an email at web-support at adylitica.com
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.0.10
- October 17, 2014 New version 2.0.8
- October 10, 2013 New version 2.0.7
- August 25, 2013 New version 2.0.6
- August 05, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- July 29, 2013 New version 2.0.4
- July 23, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- July 17, 2013 Initial release