What's NewAdded support for iOS7.
App DescriptionEveryday Notes is a simple way to keep track of what's going on and what you've been doing.
Everyday Notes combines a calendar, todo list and journal to give you a way to write down and plan what's coming up, to journal what's going on right now and to keep a history of what you've done in the past.
- Just tap and write down what you have to do today
- Get a fresh page for every day
- Zoom out to see a week view, scroll to change weeks
- Write todos and swipe to move them to tomorrow
- Sync everything with our other iPad App: Do it (Tomorrow)
- Add your photos to pages, or to calendar events
- Syncs appointments to and from your Calendar
- Cloud sync and backup of all notes and photos
- Add an appointment without a time - add a time later!
Get the most out of Everyday Notes
- You can switch days and weeks by swiping pages
- You can edit anywhere just by tapping
- The extra keyboard buttons: add to calendar / add photo
- Add a note to an appointment using the keyboard feather button
- Tap week to get an overview, scroll through weeks using the scroller at the bottom or the side
- Enable todos and full cloud sync by signing in (press the gear)
### NOTE To Everyday Notes FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding features you are missing!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Everyday Notes!
Need support or have direct feedback? Just send us an email at web-support at adylitica.com
September 30, 2013 New version 2.0.7
September 26, 2013 New version 2.0.6
July 17, 2013 Initial Release