It's a sunny day in Pamplona, Spain and you're a caged bull fighting to get out. There are thousands of runners pounding on your cage getting you riled up. As soon as those gates are lifted it's your chance for revenge. Chase down ans many runners as you can and show them who is boss. Watch out for matadors with capes to distract you as they hide their deadly swords. The town has set up cannons to stop you from overtaking the crowd. Avoid those at all costs.
The more runners you chase down, the more bulls you can uncage and help you with your mission: Revenge.
Here's how the game works:
Gameplay is simple and becomes more challenging as you avoid obstacles
- Tilt your device to the left or right to move your bull to the left and right to avoid matadors and cannons.
- Tap your screen to have your bull speed up.
- Run over as many runners as possible to unlock more bulls with a variety of colors and sizes
- The longer you play, the faster the game moves. Each time you play Bulls Running with Revenge, it changes so you never play the same game twice
- Gamecenter Leaderboards let you see how you score compared to other players by how long you're able to survive and run over runners
- Challenge your friends to beat your score!
DISCLAIMER FOR KIDS MODE IN APP PURCHASE FEATURE- Kids mode is an In App Purchase feature within the game that allows the user to have unlimited health. Also this feature disables the ability for the character to collect in game coins and the ability to shoot down obstacles within the game. The purpose of this feature is to allow the user and/or kids for that matter to be able to play the game for an extended period of time without being hit by any in game obstacle. The user will also have the option to turn KIDS MODE OFF as well.
- June 30, 2013 Initial release