DICO's Jack and the Beanstalk - a multilingual, interactive picture book!
Read your children a beautiful, lively bedtime story that comes to life before their very eyes!
- Narrated and subtitled in 6 languages: English, Japanese, French, Italian, Spanish and Chinese!
Perfect for foreign language students and enthusiasts alike!
- Many hidden animations per page!
- Perfect length for children to enjoy - not too long, not too short.
- Jack and the Beanstalk is a universal application – Download it for your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch!
- Music created by the legendary game music composer, Michiru Yamane, world-famous for the Castlevania series!
- Record: Record and play back your own voice for fun and for language practice! Compare your pronounciation with a native speaker!
- Select separate Audio and Subtitles: Listen to the narration in one language and read the subtitles in another! For example, read English subtitles while listening to Chinese audio.
We would love to hear what you think about our books!
Please write a review and rate our product. Leave a comment in your review if there's anything you would like to see in an update and future products.
We appreciate any feedback very much!
"What's so great about MOMONGA's picture books?"
1. A new era of "Interactive Picture Books"!
The possibilities are endless in this new generations of picture books.
MOMONGA has made comes come alive through audio and video, and the ability to touch and move objects with our new "interactive picture books".
Touch all over the screen and find all the hidden effects and actions embedded into the picture book!
2. Enjoy in 6 different languages!
MOMONGA's picture books offer complete support for English, Japanese, French, Italian, Spanish and Chinese! . These are not your traditional picture books. And with audio and text in each language, those with an interest in foreign languages will be very content!
For customers who wish to use this product for educational purposes:
The texts and audio in all languages contain child-friendly, non-offensive vocabulary only. Please note that there is no dictionary function included.
How to Record
1) Tap the microphone icon in the menu at the bottom of the screen.
2) Enter a name.
3) Tap the + button to add a new record.
4) Tap the Start Recording icon and record your voice.
- Tap the Play button to play back your recording.
- To delete a recording, press the "Garbage Can" icon.
Record your voice on every page. When you flip through pages, your recording for every page will automatically be played. Pages for which you haven't recorded anything, will automatically play the original narration in the language set in the Language Selection Screen.
Each page is like a "living picture", containing several hidden effects. Touch various items and places on the screen to discover all the amazing actions!
- July 02, 2013 Initial release
- July 06, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- July 13, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- August 28, 2013 New version 1.01
- November 11, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- November 29, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $3.99
- December 24, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- August 13, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- August 16, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99