App DescriptionKate and Harry are back and they are taking you to Africa! Let your toddlers and preschoolers have fun with this cute, educational introduction to board games. You can play alone, you can play with your friend or sibling. But it’s not about who wins, it’s the road that matters - the adventure! Make photos of African animals and learn their names, meet the villagers, get presents and rewards. A great backseat app when you’re traveling with kids!
Gameplay is really simple:
* Pick a boy or a girl character. Or both!
* Tap the dice to move your character.
* Some spaces are special - you may make animal photos there
* Tap an animal to make a photo
* See your photos and rewards when you reach the end!
* Works best for 3-6 y/o children
* Tap the dice to roll it - hear the number - watch and listen to character moving accordingly
* Play alone or with a friend
* You don’t have to compete - players decide if there is any winner or not
* Learn 15 African animals
* Beautiful art and lots of funny sounds
* No time pressure
* No ads and no links accessible to children
* A contained Parent Zone, child-protected by a 3 second hold button with an expansion in-app purchase offer and links to other Kate and Harry apps
Check www.kateandharry.com to learn more about the series!
We at Very Nice Studio are parents ourselves and we take your privacy and the privacy of your child very seriously. We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). This software does not store, share, use or collect any personal information from our users. This software does not include 3rd party ads or any 3rd party analytics. Support links, in-app purchases and links to Very Nice Studio apps and website are found on contained, parent targeted screens separate from game play screens.
November 13, 2013 New version 1.2
September 26, 2013 New version 1.1
July 06, 2013 Initial Release