- Battles now end at the exact moment the timer runs out.
- You can now adjust the size of the joystick on your iPads.
- The algorithm of certain probability modifiers has been changed. Higher values now occur more often.
- The high camera angle has been changed. The camera will no longer drop vertically when you are moving the turret up with the joystick.
- Enemy nicknames are no longer displayed in combat: they will only appear in combat reports.
- Two tanks have been added in test mode: The FV4201 Chieftain and the FV4030 Challenger. They will only be available to our testers, but during that time you will encounter the new models in battle. After the testing and debugging is done, the new vehicles will become available to everyone.
- A discount deal is now available for tanks of levels 4-30. This offer does not apply to the T-90, FV4201 Chieftain, and FV4030 Challenger.
- To make the game run more smoothly, we've lowered the quality of the graphics on SD devices.
Battles on large maps are now 8x8.
- The Model 4 Turret is back on the T-90 Tank. Also, horizontal plane of T-90's hull is now parallel to the ground.
- A position for $1 has been added in the bank, and the position for $75 has been removed.
- Discontinued Visas have been removed from the Store.
-A T-90 Starter Pack is now available.
IMPORTANT: iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4th generation are not supported!
Tank Domination is a free-to-play MMO action game for mobile devices that throws you into the thick of modern armored vehicle combat!
Press about the game:
- "I can attest to some very solid, chunky, professional-looking 3D graphics and tank-driving action that - reassuringly - looks and feels like the tank driving in games like Call of Duty 2".
- "Players drive a tank of their choosing around an open war zone, taking place in a dystopic near future that hopefully won’t come to pass, where mercenaries settle their differences with tanks. Actually, that sounds pretty cool".
Year 2023. The world is controlled by corporations that have started an all-out war for planet's resources. Law and order are obsolete, the only rule that counts now is the rule of the gun.
Every corporation commands its very own army of mercenaries. You are one of these ruthless professionals. Select an armored killing machine, modify and upgrade it to get an advantage over the enemy, and hurry to the front lines to crush him!
Official Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/TankDomination
• Real-time armored vehicle combat;
• Detailed realistic 3D;
• Unique maps in three different regions of the world;
• Destructible environment: knock down walls and buildings;
• Realistic physics
• 10 on 10 team PvP that combines the depth of a tactical strategy with the thrill and intensity of an action;
• 30 different vehicles, including the devastating SPGs: modern models as well as hi-tech prototypes
• 700+ ammo types;
• 900+ modifications: Running Gear, Turret, Main Gun, and other modules can be modified to raise your vehicle's stats;
• 30+ special items: First Aid Kits, Repair Kits, Reactive Armor, Mines, Compensators, Mufflers, Camouflage Nets, and many more;
• Quick-message system: coordinate actions with your teammates;
• Intuitive controls: double tap to select a target and tap again to rain fire on it!
• Colonel John Killgor voice - Michael Ironside!
- December 09, 2013 Initial release
- December 13, 2013 New version 1.03
- January 09, 2014 New version 1.04
- January 28, 2014 New version 1.05
- February 13, 2014 New version 1.06
- February 26, 2014 New version 1.07
- March 05, 2014 New version 1.08
- March 12, 2014 New version 1.09
- April 08, 2014 New version 1.10
- June 10, 2014 New version 1.11