Assorted bug fixes
The Reading Post is the established voice of Reading, and now you can keep up to date through our interactive e-edition.
Downloaded automatically to your tablet, the e-edition is a full replica of the printed edition, packed with the news, sport and features that get Reading talking.
As well as the weekly exclusives that set the area’s news agenda, the Reading Post is packed with motors, jobs, property, travel and entertainment content, business and finance platforms and all the sport Reading cares about.
Our app is free to download. All new users can take advantage of a FREE 1 month trial, after which the subscription is £2.99/month. Subscribers receive every weekly edition. You are free to cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription at any time, including during the trial period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- October 19, 2014 New version 2.32
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.33