Kids Fun Coordinate provides an interesting visual math teaching for children that will help them improve his or her math skill. It has been a amazing addition to their schooling needs.At the same time, it makes learning fun!
A coordinate grid has two perpendicular lines, or axes, labeled like number lines. The horizontal axis is called the x-axis. The vertical axis is called the y-axis. The point where the x-axis and y-axis intersect is called the origin.
The numbers on a coordinate grid are used to locate points. Each point can be identified by an ordered pair of numbers; that is, a number on the x-axis called an x-coordinate, and a number on the y-axis called a y-coordinate. Ordered pairs are written in parentheses (x-coordinate, y-coordinate). The origin is located at (0,0). Note that there is no space after the comma.
* Kids Fun Coordinate unlimited combination quizzes help children to identify the coordinates of points skill .
* Two coordinates type options.
* Using the fish to help children count number.
* Touch grid intersect to identify the ordered pairs .
* Sound 'Cheer up' indicates your correct answer .
- June 26, 2013 Initial release