With the Contour App from Cox, you can watch live TV and On Demand shows on your iPad anywhere in your house. It also offers access to mobile apps from popular TV networks to watch anywhere:
• Choose from over 100 popular TV channels plus thousands of On Demand choices to watch anywhere in your house
• Access TV network apps and watch anywhere
• Includes personal show recommendations for up to 7 users
• Remotely schedule recordings on your DVR
• Share what you watch with your Facebook friends
• Easily view and sort TV listings for all channels
• Closed Captioning, Helpful FAQs and trouble shooting steps
• Yours to enjoy for free as a bundle subscriber to Cox TV Essential, Advanced TV, or Contour TV service and Cox Essential, Preferred, Premier or Ultimate Internet service.
• A current Cox home video subscription is required and a Cox User ID and Password for the Primary account holder on your account is needed to sign in to the Contour app. If the Primary account holder does not have a current Cox ID and Password please visit the Cox website to sign up. You will need either your Cox account number or the address and phone number on your account, in addition to your Cox PIN/Last 4 Digits of the Primary account holder’s SSN to complete the registration process. If the Primary account holder already has a Cox ID, but needs to reset their Password please visit the My Account section of the Cox website.
• IOS6 and above. If you have an iPad 1, please download the separate Cox TV Connect for iPad app for live TV access in home.
• Bundle customers with Cox TV Essential, Advanced TV, or Contour TV and Cox Essential, Preferred, Premier, or Ultimate Internet service
The Contour App is a revolutionary new app with personalized entertainment options that are just a swipe away. The Contour App allows customers to watch a selection of TV channels and On Demand shows live on an iPad, anywhere in their home. It also includes anywhere access to the TV network mobile apps offered with your Cox TV service. View TV listings for all channels inside and outside the home and set personal watchlists. Not all channels available on the TV are available to view on the iPad at this time.
Want to manage your Home Phone calls and Voice Mail, or get helpful tips about your Cox services? Check out Cox Mobile Connect, available for iPad, iPhone and iTouch in the App store!
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- July 23, 2014 New version 1.3.1
- September 09, 2014 New version 1.4.0
- October 05, 2014 New version 1.4.1
- December 18, 2014 New version 1.5.0
- March 10, 2015 New version 1.5.3
- September 30, 2015 New version 1.6.0