This version of the app contains minor changes
Our Tablet Business app allows registered users to handle many day-to-day activities on the go. For instance, you can manage payments, transfer money and track all of your transactions, anywhere, anytime.
With our Tablet Business app you can
- complete your first log on using temporary PIN and eSafeID
- view accounts across Danske Bank Group (the Group)
- view balance progress and balance graphs
- view account group overviews and graphs
- view and search transactions and pending transactions
- view payment details (including folders)
- transfer money and create payments (certain restrictions apply)
- authorise payments, user changes and changes to payment limits on accounts
- block users, unblock users, delete users and order new logons
- take, edit, save and attach screenshots to secure messages
- send and receive secure messages with attachments to and from Danske Bank
- receive and view notifications
- locate the nearest Danske Bank branch or ATM
- find telephone numbers to contact us
- view equity, bond and commodity prices
- use currency converter functionality and see exchange rates of more than 25 currencies. The currency converter is for indicative information purposes only
Try our Tablet Business app. Log on by using demo user ID 8888 (password not required).
HOW TO REGISTER
To use the Danske Bank Tablet Business app, you must register for one of our online banking services for businesses. Once you’ve downloaded the app, simply log on and enter your security information, and you’re all set.
If you have not yet registered for our online banking services, give us a call to get signed up. You can also visit www.danskebank.com/mba to get more information.
The Danske Bank Tablet Business app can be used by all the Group’s customers. In order to view and operate accounts held with a particular unit within the Group, you must log in and enter the security information given to you by that unit. You can also make an agreement that will allow you to access all of your accounts held with the Group without needing separate log-in arrangements.
The Danske Bank Tablet Business app may be temporarily unavailable when the unit is doing routine maintenance.
Market prices are subject to an estimated 15-minute delay.
Personal customers of Danske Bank
If you are a personal customer of Danske Bank, you can download our Tablet Bank app.
Important information for customers of Northern Bank Limited trading as Danske Bank
Danske Bank is a trading name of Northern Bank Limited. Registered in Northern Ireland R568. Registered Office: Donegall Square West, Belfast BT1 6JS. Northern Bank Limited is a member of Danske Bank Group.
Important information for customers of Danske Bank A/S (trading as Danske Bank) in Ireland
Danske Bank A/S (trading as Danske Bank) is authorised by the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority to carry on banking business and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- July 28, 2014 New version 3.0
- September 14, 2014 New version 3.1
- December 08, 2014 New version 3.2
- February 16, 2015 New version 3.2.1
- April 15, 2015 New version 3.2.2
- June 16, 2015 New version 3.3.1
- October 09, 2015 New version 3.3.2
- February 06, 2016 New version 4.0
- July 07, 2016 New version 4.0.1
- November 07, 2016 New version 4.2
- December 11, 2016 New version 4.2.1