This update solves a problem which caused some texts not being displayed correctly.
In this version we have:
- Optimized the app’s for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+
- For demonstration of Mobile and Tablet the Demo User have been improved
- Account names up to 40 characters can be displayed on selected screens
Our Tablet Business App allows registered users to handle many day-to-day activities on the go. Manage payments, transfer money and track all of your transactions anywhere, anytime.
With our Tablet Business App you can:
• View accounts across the Danske Bank Group
• View balance progress and balance graph
• View account group overview and graph
• View and search transactions and pending transactions
• View payment details (including folders)
• Transfer money and create payments (certain restrictions will apply)
• Authorise payments, user changes and changes to payment limits on accounts
• Block users, unblock users, delete users and order new logons
• Take, edit, save and attach screenshots to messages
• Send and receive messages with attachments to and from Danske Bank
• Receive and view notifications
• Locate the nearest Danske Bank or ATM
• Find telephone numbers to contact us
• View equity, bond and commodity price
• Use currency converter functionality and see exchange rates for more than 25 currencies. The currency converter is for indicative information purposes only
Experience our Tablet Business app by logging on using demo user id 8888, password 454545 and security code 454545.
HOW TO REGISTER
To use the Danske Bank Tablet Business App you must have registered for one of our online banking services for businesses. Once you’ve downloaded the App, simply log on and enter your security information and you’re all set.
If you have not yet registered for our online banking services, you can give us a call to get signed up. You can also visit www.danskebank.com/mba to get more information.
The Danske Bank Tablet Business App can be used by customers throughout the Danske Bank Group (‘the Group’). In order to view and operate accounts held with a particular Bank within the Group you need to log in and enter the security information given to you by that Bank. You can also make an agreement which would allow you to access all of your accounts held with the Group without the need for separate log-in arrangements.
The Danske Bank Tablet Business App may be temporarily unavailable when the Bank is carrying out routine maintenance.
Market prices are subject to an estimated 15 minute delay.
Personal Customers of Danske Bank
If you are a Personal Customer of Danske Bank you can download our Tablet Bank App.
Important information for customers of Northern Bank Limited trading as Danske Bank
Danske Bank is a trading name of Northern Bank Limited. Registered in Northern Ireland R568. Registered Office: Donegall Square West, Belfast BT1 6JS. Northern Bank Limited is a member of the Danske Bank Group.
Important information for customers of Danske Bank A/S (trading as Danske Bank) in Ireland
Danske Bank A/S (trading as Danske Bank) is authorised by The Danish FSA in Denmark and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- July 28, 2014 New version 3.0
- September 14, 2014 New version 3.1
- December 08, 2014 New version 3.2
- February 16, 2015 New version 3.2.1
- April 15, 2015 New version 3.2.2
- June 16, 2015 New version 3.3.1