So many new things...
- NO MORE Ads!
- The levels are reorganized by packs (ORION, CARINA, ZODIAC, PERSEUS, HERCULES, URSA MAIOR) with 30 levels each. The first one for free, for people upgrading two more for free.
- Moves are undone automatically if you do a reverse move, the number of moves decreases.
- Added colors to the stars.
- The records from version 1.0 are maintained.
- New icon.
- New Intro-Screen with logo, settings, game-center, and connection to facebook.
- New Pack-Screen.
- New zoom transitions between screens with new sound effects.
- The Level-Screen has been streamlined.
- The game-center reporting has been rewritten to be more efficient an less prone to error.
- Added new achievements and leaderboards corresponding to the new packs: ORION, CARINA, ...
- You can skip the transitions between levels or go back to retry a level without waiting the 8 sec transition.
- The red ring is always placed on the top right corner of the constellation. That way you instinctively take the red star there.
- In the setting menu there is a “Share” button with several options including WhatsApp. Rate This App is also included.
- Added a “Restore Purchases” in the Settings menu in case you buy any of the packs (CARINA, ZODIAC, …).
- Fixed small visual bug during transitions.
- Other small bugs fixed.
A sliding puzzle to think visually and swap stars in space.
"This is a unique and enjoyable puzzle game that provides enough of a challenge to keep players coming back for more"
- Lee Hamlet, 148Apps.com
"Games like Temple Run and Candy Crush come into our lives and are gone just as fast. I think I've found a game that might just give all of them a run for their money and actually stick around: Sky Scramble."
- Raven Hathcock, GameSkinny.com
"Sky Scramble is the only puzzle game I’ve encountered which doesn’t much rely on spatial, linguistic, or arithmetic reasoning, which makes it interesting both for fans of puzzles and for those who generally avoid the genre because of the limited variety of abilities in use."
- Kelsey Rinella, PocketTactics.com
"I was seriously impressed by this game. Definitely give it a try."
- Nicola Salmoria, NonTrivialGames.blogspot.com
It has 180 levels (30 are free). Each level shows a constellation of moveable stars. The goal of the game is to move the smallest star to a specific place. The challenge is in finding the right path while the constellation shifts with each move the player makes. The stars, the constellation, the nebula background, the sound effects, and the music, all share a common theme: the cosmos. It's not about speed, it is not about explosions, it is about thinking visually in a relaxing environment.
Sky Scramble is a sliding puzzle with a classic flavor that...
* engages people of all ages
* integrates all menu options in a single screen
* composes music with your moves
* reproduces your best solutions and music compositions
* challenges you to find the optimal solutions
* has Game Center
* offers hints using IAP
- August 01, 2013 Initial release
- December 31, 2013 New version 1.5