Fly a Boeing 747-8i in a real world simulated environmen of Hawaii maps!
- Realistic model of a 747-8i
- Real airplane physics.
- 2 airports
- Realist terrain.
- 4 different missions.
- Using Nasa’s utility FoilSim 3 to calculate the physics of the airplane (really realistic).
- Other aircrafts on scenario.
- World is really huge!
- Day and night flights!
- Ability to rotate the camera around the plane.
- Air brakes on landing.
- 4 different views:
- Full plane (also rotating the camera!)
- Passanger view, or "Wing view"
- Tower view
- Situational simulated:
- Engine failure if the aircraft hits a structure.
- Heat and temperature problems on overspeed.
Now the game is divided in missions!
- landing mission
- take passengers from one airport to another
- land a Boeing 747-8i experimenting some engine problems
- free flight
- improved audio and controls.
- better graphics, environment and performance.
- enhanced shadows, more realistic game.
- now you can play during the day and at night!
The plane explodes on buildings and floor!
This version is compact to fit iPhone/Ipad and iPods. All iOS devices, so you can enjoy the experience of real flight a Boeing 747-8i!
- June 22, 2013 Initial release