Full iOS 8 and iPhone 6 support.
goWriter is the first of its kind word processor for Google Drive™ & Google Docs™ files, supporting full rich text editing of documents and two-way syncing to the cloud. Now you can create, edit, and sync stylish documents to Google Docs/Drive right from your iPad or iPhone.
Even more, goWriter supports "offline mode," allowing you to edit documents that you have previously opened, even when you have no Wi-Fi or 3G connection. This is great for making long flights more productive! When your internet access has been restored, you can easily sync your changes back to the server.
Behind goWriter is a full-featured word processor, giving you all the content creation and editing power that you'd expect from pro-level software. Select from numerous hand-picked fonts, embed images, insert bulleted and numbered lists, perform complex stylings -- it's as easy as one tap.
INTEGRATED WITH GOOGLE DRIVE & GOOGLE DOCS
- See all of your Google Docs by linking your account to the app.
- Open and edit the rich text, then save your changes back to the server.
- Sort by name, revision date, and folder.
- Works offline as well: open documents that you've previously edited.
- Insert images directly into text, setting alignment and image size.
- Set text alignment.
- Add bullet lists, hyperlinks, unicode glyphs, and more.
- Style with bold, italics, underline, highlighting, header levels, preformatted text, block quotes, sub- and super-script, and more.
- Choose from numerous hand-picked, creative fonts.
- Adds an additional row to the keyboard with advanced formatting tools.
- Three levels of additional keys.
- Document Navigator keys enable quick and easy traversal through your document, by character or word.
- Designed to match the style of the standard keyboard for easy usage.
ADVANCED DOCUMENT LAYOUT AND AIR PRINTING
- Preview your document exactly as it will print.
- Set page margins, headers and footers, page numbering format, and line spacing (1, 1.5 or 2).
- Switch between US Letter and A4 paper size.
- Print over the air via Air Print (setup required).
- Send the formatted document to other apps, including Dropbox and Evernote (if installed).
- Autosave to keep work safe.
- Undo and redo.
- Dozens of glyphs for things like currency, mathematics symbols, typographical symbols, and fun stuff.
- Bullet and numbered lists of unlimited levels.
- Built-in spell checker.
- Document statistics (word and character count).
- Unlimited folders for organizing your documents.
- Advanced file browsers: sort documents by name and last modified, plus move documents between folders.
- Quick and responsive customer support!
- October 21, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- September 19, 2014 New version 1.1.0
- November 21, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- October 10, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- August 25, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- June 28, 2013 Initial release