App Descriptionâ€śAre you the worst enemy of your investment?â€ť
Answer the following questions if you can:
â€śDoes my investment diversified enough and properly?â€ť
â€śDo I know when to sell and when to buy in rapid moving market?â€ť
â€śDo I sell the losing stocks without holding them for too long?â€ť
â€śIs the worst monthly expected loss of my portfolio within my risk tolerance?â€ť
â€śFirst thing first, does it make sense to invest with the current portfolio?â€ť
If not, Alpha-Investor is what you need. If you think investment is easy, think again. A lot of people learn their lesson in a hard way even some of them have high IQ.
Alpha-Investor is customized from a Hedge Fund trading system for sophisticated investors. We promote discipline program investing like investment professional. Alpha-Investor is a complete trading suit designed for serious investors.
What does Alpha-Investor do?
1. Optimize your asset weighting of your investment portfolio.
2. Validate your optimized portfolio by back-testing with historical data.
3. Limit your risk exposure within your risk tolerance.
4. Issue Buy/Sell signals with trading amount.
5. Determine if the portfolio worth the effort by calculating its Alpha value.
How does Alpha-Investor do it?
1. The â€śOptimizerâ€ť gives the optimal asset weighting by mean of mean-variance calculation.
2. The â€śBacktesterâ€ť validates the portfolio performance with historical data.
3. The risk KPIâ€™s, such as Value at Risk and Tail VaR, show you the daily risk exposure.
4. Based on target weighting, the â€śRebalancerâ€ť gives Buy/Sell orders promptly.
5. Knowing the portfolio Alpha, investors can determine if passive investment is a better choice.
What is the typical profile of Alpha-Investor users:
â€˘Investment Philosophy: Discipline Investing.
â€˘Perquisites: Sound knowledge of Portfolio Management.
â€˘Investment style: Semi-active/Active.
â€˘Investment horizon: short-term/mid-term.
â€˘Rebalance Frequency: Weekly/Monthly.
*** Release Note ***
Purpose: Alpha-Investor Portfolio Free Reader
Users: Alpha-Investor (Standard) version owner
Alpha-Investor (standard) version App owner can create investment portfolios and publish to the Cloud. This Alpha-Investor (Club) version enables users to download the portfolio to different mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, for round-the-clock monitoring.
November 05, 2013 New version 4.7.1
October 01, 2013 New version 4.7.0
September 13, 2013 Initial Release