With v2.1 - FiLMiC Remote has been optimized for use with iOS 10.
This release contains fixes and performance improvements that improve quality and stability.
- - - - - - -
If you are a fan of FiLMiC Remote and are pleased with our commitment to continual quality improvement and feature delivery, or have been pleased by the level of support you've received please consider leaving a review on the Apple App Store. Reminder - Reviews are reset with each update, so if you left a review in the past, please consider reposting a review for the update.
The FiLMiC team is proud of our product and the support we provide our customers. If you have ANY issue at all with the app or a question that you have not found an answer to elsewhere, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
FiLMiC Remote is the wireless way to connect and control your copy of FiLMiC Pro. Control focus, exposure, white balance, torch, zoom and record operations from a limitless number of satellite devices including iPads, iPhones and iPod Touches running FiLMiC Remote.
FiLMiC Remote gives you control over hard to reach camera placements such as sliders, jib arms, car mounts, microphone stand or other compelling live event camera placements.
Use your own devices or enlist permission to control a friends device for compelling multi camera shooting situations and toggle between controlling various cameras in your permission chain.
FiLMiC Remote supports control for these popular FiLMiC Pro functions:
- Start/Stop record functions.
- Focus/exposure reticle placement and locking.
- Focus/exposure/white balance manual controls.
- Action slider controls including the rule of thirds guide, torch, and stabilization controls.
- Preset zoom control.
- Full-screen monitor mode.
- Create and access FiLMiC Pro presets from FiLMiC Remote.
...and much more.
Create your mobile studio today with FiLMiC Remote!
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- November 08, 2016 New version 2.0
- November 08, 2016 Price increase: $3.99 -> $7.99
- December 22, 2016 New version 2.1