What's NewThis maintenance release addresses various issues, including the following:
- iOS 8 support
- Optimized support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- A notification is displayed to the customer when the technician sends a chat message while the chat screen is in the background
- This release fixes a bug that prevented users from connecting to a LogMeIn support representative.
App Description*ONLY DOWNLOAD IF DIRECTED TO DO SO BY A SUPPORT TECHNICIAN YOU TRUST*
The Rescue + Mobile applet for iOS allows support technicians to troubleshoot a problem you are having on your iOS device. To use this application you must be receiving support from a technician who is using LogMeIn Rescue and will provide you a pin code to start the session.
Technicians have the ability to chat, view system diagnostic information, push various profiles and settings including email, APN, and WiFi.
How to use:
1) Install the application
2) Launch the application from your home screen
3) Enter the six digit pin code given to you by your support technician
4) Allow your trusted support technician to connect to your device
October 23, 2014 New version 7.5.31
February 08, 2014 New version 7.4.107
January 29, 2014 New version 7.4.46
November 03, 2013 New version 7.3.170
June 27, 2013 Initial Release