Get creative with 40 new fun fonts including OpenDyslexic and one for all the Minecraft fans!
** THE No.1 Book creation app for the iPad in 80 countries.
** Voted Best Educational App in the 2015 BETT Awards.
Book Creator is the simple way to make your own beautiful ebooks, right on your iPad.
With over 10 million ebooks created so far, Book Creator is ideal for making all kinds of books, including children's picture books, photo books, comic books, journals, textbooks and more.
And when you're done, share your book with ease, or even publish it to the iBooks Store!
- Book Creator makes e-book publishing easy - wired.com
- One of the Top 50 Apps for the iPad - The Guardian
- Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award
Try it free to create your first book (with in-app purchase for unlimited books).
* Add text, choosing from 50 fonts on the iPad
* Add photos and images from your iPad's photo library, from the web, or use the iPad's Camera
* Resize, rotate and position images as you like with guidelines and snap positioning
* Add video and music, and even record your voice
* Use the pen tool to draw and annotate your book
* Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes
* A quick tap and you're reading your book in iBooks!
MANY WAYS TO SHARE YOUR BOOK:
* Send your book by email
* AirDrop to iPhone, iPad or Macbook
* Use a cloud service such as Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Drive (and more)
* Save your book as a movie file and upload to the web
* Print using AirPrint or other printer apps, or export as a PDF
* Ability to send via WebDav server, or simply connect your iPad and transfer to iTunes
BECOME A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!
Book Creator ebooks are created using the international ePub standard, so you know they will be readable now and in the future. Book Creator books are optimized for easy publishing to the iBooks Store.
See examples of published books at pinterest.com/bookcreator
NOTE: Book Creator supports iBooks' fixed layout format, including double page images and soundtracks. Fixed layout iBooks are not ideal for long texts such as novels.
FIRST CLASS SUPPORT:
- The app includes a Getting Started manual, plus we have an online support forum at bookcreator.com/support with how-to articles and email support.
- We love to talk via Twitter - say hello @BookCreatorApp
PERFECT FOR THE CLASSROOM:
Book Creator is open-ended, creative and cross curriculum, and is one of the most popular iPad apps for teachers across the world.
For schools there is a full version of the app called "Book Creator for iPad" with unlimited books and no in-app purchase. The full version is available with a 50% discount under Apple's volume purchase program.
“Book Creator sits atop my list of the best educational apps. I’ve used Book Creator with learners of all ages, from kindergarten to adults. Its simplicity is refreshing, allowing authors to focus on their content.”
- Tony Vincent, Learning and Technology Consultant, learninginhand.com
“In my opinion the essential education app for the iPad!”
- Andrew Rhodes, Apple Distinguished Educator and Director of Technology, International School of Stavanger
“I love this app. It’s an incredibly powerful app with a deceptively easy to use interface. One of the three iPad apps every elementary school should buy.”
- Dan Callahan, Instructional Technology Specialist K-5 with 1:1 iPads
“A must for anyone in education. I love this app!”
- Joe Moretti, Apple UK Education Mentor
** Read case studies and lesson plans from teachers using Book Creator at redjumper.net/blog
- August 15, 2013 Initial release
- August 28, 2013 New version 2.7.1
- October 31, 2013 New version 3.0
- November 06, 2013 New version 3.0.1
- May 18, 2014 New version 3.0.3
- July 16, 2014 New version 3.1
- September 19, 2014 New version 3.2
- October 27, 2014 New version 3.3
- May 04, 2015 New version 3.4
- May 23, 2015 New version 3.5
- July 09, 2015 New version 3.6