App DescriptionThe simple way to create your own beautiful iBooks, right on the iPad.
Read them in iBooks, send them to your friends, or submit them to the iBookstore.
Ideal for childrenās picture books, photo books, art books, cook books, manuals, textbooks, and the list goes on.
* The no #1 Book app for the iPad in over 60 countries
* "Book Creator makes e-book publishing easyā - wired.com
* Over 1 million books already made with Book Creator
* One of the Top 50 Apps for the iPad - The Guardian
* Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award
Try it free to create your first book (with in-app purchase for unlimited books).
Watch the video of Book Creator in action and find out more at www.redjumper.net/bookcreator
Perfect for the home
Use Book Creator to create a personalised story for your child, or arrange family pictures and art into a beautiful eBook. Then pass your iPad to your child and watch their imagination run free!
Perfect for the classroom
"My students loved this app. They felt it was so easy to use, that they could open it for the first time and know intuitively what to do. Having it then go to iBooks and create an individual bookshelf was fantastic."
- Rosey McQuillan, Pre-K-12 Assistive Technology Specialist, Massachusetts
Perfect for designers
"What a great tool! Itās sleek, intuitive, and easy. Being able to design a fixed layout picture book right on the iPad makes total sense. Highly recommended."
- Liz Castro, Author of āEPUB Straight to the Point: Creating ebooks for the Apple iPad and other ereadersā
* Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes.
* Quickly add pictures from the Photos app, or grab them from the web, then move, resize and rotate them with your fingers.
* Edit text using the onscreen keyboard, and apply rich formatting to make it look great.
* Choose from all of the iPad's fonts - over 50 to use.
* Import video and music, and record speech within the app.
* Layout your book exactly as you want it with guidelines and snap positioning.
* A quick tap and you're reading your book in iBooks!
* Send your books to your friends over email, to iTunes on your computer, over Dropbox, or to a WebDav server.
* Print using AirPrint or other printer apps, or export as PDF.
* With your books created using the international ePub standard you know they will be readable now and in the future.
* Support for iBooksā fixed layout format, including double page images and soundtracks. Please note that fixed layout iBooks are not ideal for long texts such as novels.
* Includes a Getting Started tutorial plus online support articles at www.redjumper.net/bookcreator
A NOTE FOR EDUCATORS
For schools there is a full version of the app called "Book Creator for iPad" with unlimited books and no in-app purchase. The full version is available with a 50% discount under Apple's volume purchase program.
STAY IN TOUCH
Talk with us on www.facebook.com/bookcreator and on Twitter at @bookcreatorapp
"Itās easy to learn and intuitive to use. This app rates an A+"
ā Dallion, Children's illustrator
"The app is super intuitive! I was working on a book for my 7 year old niece (who lives in Brazil) in no time. It took me about 30 minutes to put together a book for her, publish in iBooks and email the ePub file to my brotherā¦to open it up on his iPadā¦. for my niece to read it."
- Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano, langwitches.org
"In my opinion the essential education app for the iPad!"
- Andrew Rhodes, Apple Distinguished Educator and Director of Technology, International School of Stavanger
"Book Creator is a marvellous idea"
- The Guardian
"Iām genuinely excited about this app"
"We are very excited about Book Creator... off to layout a kids picture book, then maybe momās recipes."
November 05, 2013 New version 3.0.1
November 01, 2013 New version 3.0
September 26, 2013 New version 2.7.1
August 15, 2013 Initial Release