148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ACE IN THE PACIFIC :: Read Our Full Review >>
Sid Meier's Ace Patrol returns with Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies, bringing users a taste of World War II in over 180 missions full of brilliant strategy gameplay.
What's NewAdded the word “Autosave” to the “Continue Last Game” button to clarify what it does. Simply click this button to pick-up where you left off with the last game in progress.
Optimizations and Bug Fixes
App DescriptionBattle to Rule the Pacific Skies!
Take flight over the treacherous Pacific waters where ace pilots redefine historic World War II battles! Skillfully pilot the most iconic American and Japanese fighter planes of the Pacific War while representing the Army or Navy. Upgrade your fighters and promote your leading pilots so they master new skills needed to ambush an enemy VIP, rescue POW pilots or torpedo bomb enemy targets!
Can you turn the tide of war? Or will you go down in flames to an enemy ace?
• Enlist in over 180 missions set in iconic WWII battles like Pearl Harbor, Midway and Guadalcanal
• Expertly pilot fleets of American or Japanese aircraft while representing the Army or Navy
• Earn promotions, equipment upgrades and advanced Ace maneuvers
• Personalize your pilot profile and aircraft to set you apart in battle
• Single player battles & Multiplayer missions with leaderboards through Game Center
January 31, 2014 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
December 20, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
December 20, 2013 New version 1.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release