• Support for iOS 9 with Slide Over and Split View
• iPhone support for double-page spreads and bookmarks
Ceramic Review is the international magazine for ceramic art. Presenting the latest news and views on ceramics globally, it is an invaluable resource for ceramic artists, potters, collectors, curators, students, and anyone with a passion for and interest in ceramics.
New features of the magazine include: ‘Auction eye’, with a focus on collecting; ‘Emerging makers’, championing the work of emerging artists and potters; and ‘Masterclass’, with step-by-step guides to making from top artists.
Published bi-monthly, the magazine arose out of the newsletter of the Craft Potters Association. Ceramic Review’s first editors, Emmanuel Cooper and Eileen Lewenstein, strove to promote and further develop the outward-looking qualities of the CPA, responding to the ever-widening interest in studio pottery and ceramic art. Today, CR carries on this mission, in print and online.
To subscribe to the printed version of Ceramic Review, head to ceramicreview.com
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Included Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- June 18, 2013 Initial release
- September 21, 2013 New version 7.3.0
- October 25, 2013 New version 7.4.1
- June 28, 2014 New version 7.6.3
- October 04, 2014 New version 8.0.0
- December 12, 2014 New version 8.2.4
- March 27, 2015 New version 8.3.0
- September 24, 2015 New version 9.0.1