Great pictures tell stories and communicate feelings. A well chosen palette enhances those feelings and helps tell your story. We hope to provide a simple but powerful way to communicate your intent, your story. You can use our iPhone/iPad app to enhance the color that you captured, then send your image to anyone you like. If you are working with any Deluxe company on a motion picture DI, send the image to your colorist.
To start using eColor, import images from your existing photo gallery or shoot images with your iPhone/iPad camera directly in the app. Tap an image to select it and choose Lift, Gamma, Gain or Saturation from the palette on screen right. For finer control, double tap the Lift, Gamma, or Gain button on screen right and the entire screen will function as a work surface. Don't like your adjustments? Shake the iPad (and confirm) to reset your corrections.
· Import photos from your gallery or shoot with the app.
· Version 1 tools include: per channel color, lift, gamma, and gain, overall saturation.
· Precise color correction using full screen mode.
· Shake and confirm to remove corrections.
· Email your images from within the app.
The app is free and so are the updates. We are adding ASC CDL metadata export, annotation, curves, brightness, contrast, look-up tables and more. We believe a picture that is worth a thousand words has a lot of potential, have fun exploring.
- June 07, 2014 Initial release