148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SIMPLE PLANNING :: Read Our Full Review >>
Keeping it simple, Swipes makes it easy to keep track of today's To Do list, without being confused by future tasks.
What's New* Settings for turning ON/ OFF in-app sounds
* Fixed bug with notifications
* Setting to get tasks on Top/Bottom of the list
* Fix to see Help Menu in Dark Theme
* Fix for the sound in Time Picker
* Setting to clear hint notifications
App DescriptionThe award-winning task manager of 2014. Best New Startup by Evernote.
Manage your important tasks, even from Evernote. Swipes is used by high achieving individuals and companies in over 110 countries around the world.
"You’ll soon find yourself spending less time organizing your schedule and more time working on it." - MakeUseOf
Don’t stress over long lists of tasks you would never do. Focus on the few important things for the day. Plan them with your Swipes and enjoy swiping them away.
Swipes is all about hitting the flow and using your time and potential to reach your goals. The app is based on the famous technique for productivity, GTD, and it naturally leads you towards the productive habits of planning and prioritising. Swipes is also powered up by Evernote. Your notes and checkmarks from Evernote come to a real action plan in Swipes.
This app is for the fans of powerful tools, the GTD enthusiasts, the slick design appreciators, the ones who want to beat procrastination and it is for YOU to become a High Achiever!
* Plan your day on a timeline
* Easily snooze tasks for later
* Enter action steps to get you going
* Track your progress during the day
Powerful action plan:
* Attach notes from Evernote to a Swipes task
* Automatic sync of notes from Evernote as a task in Swipes
* Two-way sync of checkmarks from Evernote into Swipes
* Support for personal, shared and business Evernote notes
* Schedule things ahead
* Check a history of your accomplishments
* Plan recurring tasks and events
* Use tags and work in context
* Assign reminders and notes
* Set priorities
* Get reminded with notifications
* Share tasks via email
* Enjoy Dark and Light theme
* Your data is save and backed-up to the cloud
* URL Scheme support to use Swipes with Launch Center Pro, Drafts etc.
* iOS 8 widget for the Notification Centre
Use the app on the go or at the office:
Web app - http://web.swipesapp.com
iPad app - in iTunes
Swipes is free to download and use.
Unlock Swipes Premium for $4.99/month or $49.99/year:
Upgrading to Swipes Premium will add yet to be announced features and will be available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Stay tuned :-)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can change your subscriptions from the "Manage" button in the Settings of the app.
Note to the users who use location-reminders: The continuous use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
February 15, 2015 New version 2.2.6
August 13, 2014 New version 2.1
June 20, 2014 New version 1.2.3
March 02, 2014 New version 1.2
February 11, 2014 New version 1.1.3
January 12, 2014 New version 1.1.2
June 14, 2013 Initial Release