What's New- Included in the kids category
- ios 7 update
- Added a "know what's inside" badge to the screenshots
App DescriptionFUN Learning for preschool and kindergarten kids!!
First Words Animals I Mix- is a quality designed, simple to operate ,flip game that improves children's reading, writing and pronunciation skills, in an imaginative, playful and amusing manner.
By mixing and matching parts of different characters and the syllables attached to them, children can create over 2000 new comic characters with funny new names.
Touching each syllable will pronounce it, while the large speaker icon pronounces the full name of each character.
* The Techie Teachers:"Great for my students needing to practice blending skills as it offers immediate feedback… They absolutely love it, and even I found myself giggling at their creations! “
* I’m a full-time mummy:” There's just so many possibilities to learn new words and see the funny creatures that you made out of the creative words you slide”
* Smart Speech Therapy LLC :” Great for toddlers and preschoolers…Can be used by SLP’s for speech language therapy purposes”
* Small But Kinda Mighty:"new twist on the classic mix-and-match flip game. While the children are having fun creating new and bizarre animal combinations they’re also working at practicing a multitude of different sound "
* A special Ed teacher: "the children from ages 5-14 got a kick out of the app, they made the most cute and funny words and then made all the real words and they loved taking screen shots of all the crazy pairings"
• Does not collect or share any location and/or personal data
• Does not contain any ads
• Does not contain In-App Purchases
• Does not contain Social Network Integration
• Does not contain web browser links
• The app contains “more apps” external links on a separate page accessible through a "press and hold" button
** Contact us! **
Have questions, suggestions, or concerns? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!
October 10, 2013 New version 1.0.2
June 12, 2013 Initial Release