App DescriptionWord Raider is an Educational Gaming App for Kids & Adults to learn English words with lots of fun. This amazing Educational App for iPad does not only teach English words but also helps in enhancing concentration & memory power. This App can keep kids & adults engaged for hours and they will love playing with this app due to its attractive user interface and enchanting sounds.
1. Attractive User Interface
2. Eye Soothing Graphics
3. Improves Word Power
4. Enhances Concentration
5. Enhances Memory Power
6. Builds Logical Skills
8. 3 Difficulty Levels
9. Multiple Puzzles in Each Level
10. Gives Tips to find Word by spending coins
11. User can Buy Coins to Get Tips
The App gives alphabets jumbled up and the words to be found are mentioned at the bottom of the screen. Kids need to find those words and drag to mark the entire word. This wonderful and attractive App for iPad is one of the best Educational Games launched on the iTunes App Store. The graphics of this app make it an excellent experience for the users of all ages. The App is divided in 3 Difficulty levels to make it more exciting for the users.
1. Easy – In this difficulty level, there are 8 rows and columns totaling to 64 alphabets and the user needs to find the 10 words mentioned above the Word jumble within 3 minutes time.
2. Medium – This difficulty level has 11 rows and columns totaling to 121 alphabets and the user needs to find the 12 words mentioned above the Word Jumble within 3 minutes time.
3. Hard – This difficulty level has 15 rows and columns totaling to 225 alphabets and the user needs to find the 15 words mentioned above the Word Jumble within 3 minutes time.
So to conclude, this is a must have Educational Gaming App for iPad. Do not miss the opportunity to get this amazing application and experiencing the best of puzzle gaming apps in the history of Mobile Application Development.
Facebook – Share App with Friends & Family on Facebook.
Twitter – Share App with Friends & Family on Twitter.
February 18, 2014 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release