New & Improvements
- Customisable invoice field names (Description, Quantity, Price, Date, etc).
- Optional "Date" column for invoices.
- Full Payment button now works out remaining amount of partial payments instead of just entering the total amount.
- General UI and template improvements.
Invoice Professional enables small businesses to quickly create tax invoices and statements on the go.
Invoice Professional allows you to manage and create a list of client/customers and products.
With clients/customer management in Invoice Professional, you have the the ability to store their contact details, billing and shipping addresses and a photo.
Products can be stored and managed easily with SKU/UPC, descriptions, photo and price.
- Customisable company logo
- Customisable invoice number format.
- Customisable invoice field naming.
- Easily create invoices.
- Easily create statements.
- Easily create clients.
- Search feature for invoices, clients and products.
- View and filter invoices by date ranges.
- View and filter invoices by paid/unpaid/past due date.
- View and filter statements by date ranges.
- View and filter statements by paid/unpaid/past due date.
- Keep a list of your products.
- Keep a list of your clients.
- Partial payment supported.
- Print out invoices and statements.
- Export invoices and statements out as PDF.
- Export invoices out as CSV.
- Email invoices and statements as PDF via Email.
- 28 Invoice templates to choose from.
- Retina Display Ready.
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Email us at [email protected]
If there are any features you would like to see in Invoice Professional, please let us know. We are always happy to listen and fulfill the needs of our users.
Please write to us instead of reporting bugs and issues as a review. As we cannot, no matter how much we wish we could, reply to users who post a review!
- October 18, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- August 20, 2014 Price decrease: $23.99 -> $16.99
- August 16, 2014 Price increase: $16.99 -> $23.99
- August 01, 2014 New version 1.3.4
- June 17, 2014 Initial release