What's New- Retina optimized animations
App DescriptionSing along under the sea with charming sea critters to learn numbers! The new Wee Sing & Learn 123 app combines upbeat music, animated sea animals, and read-along lyrics and text to provide parents fun and creative ways to help their children learn their numbers. From beloved children’s brand Wee Sing and award-winning developer zuuka, this educational tool will provide endless entertainment.
Kids will love learning their numbers with help from the humorous sea animals that swim along to the music. The simple songs are easy for kids to sing along as the read-along text is highlighted. They also learn how to draw numbers, play a numbers matching game, and color all their new critter friends.
The Wee Sing & Learn 123 app effectively teaches numbers and counting through the use of music along with charming animation. The interactive graphics, narration, and music will enhance the learning of numbers, language development, listening skills, and retention.
* Sing & Count – Narrator reads and sings a song for each number (1 - 12) while animals swim and dance to the music. Kids then count more animals on their own.
* 123 Song – Follow the numbers 1 - 12 in a song set to narration and music as the animals swim along
* Explore 123 – Explore the numbers by pressing on each one to hear it spoken aloud
* Count Animals– Match the sea animal to its shape and learn the number and the name of the animal along the way
* Draw 123 – Trace each number with bubbles for additional number learning
* Color Book - Color the sea animals inside or outside the lines and even create your own drawing
*Learn numbers through music, repetition, drawing, and games
*Hear sing-along songs with great instrumentation
*Build vocabulary by learning the names of various sea animals
*Encourage reading skills by following read-along lyrics and text
*Enhance language development and listening skills
ABOUT WEE SING:
Over 35 years ago, two music educators published a children’s songbook and called it Wee Sing. More than 65 million books, albums, live-action videos, and apps later, Wee Sing is recognized as one of the world’s most beloved children’s brands – and a leader in preschool learning through music.
November 30, -0001 Initial Release