Please: write a review after updating - even if you already did in the past. It really helps us!
• Fix: Paper Tape now works perfectly after updating.
MaxiCalc is like touching a real calculator: response is instantaneous, visuals are crystal sharp and the sounds are truly unique. It simply feels right.
It is as easy as a pocket calculator, but much more powerful: multi memory, multi history paper-tape and big buttons. The search for the perfect calculator is over.
In portrait mode, you have a calculator fully focused on basic arithmetic operations - with big easy-to-read and impossible-to-miss buttons. In landscape mode, you have a robust calculator with a comprehensive set of scientific functions and tapes for keeping track of your work - everything in one single screen. Also, you can print your calculations with AirPrint technology or email them to friends or colleagues. Use of memory is dead simple too - always see what you have stored on the memory slots, and for using one value, just tap on it.
• Incredibly responsive and graphics detailed interface & realistic sounds
• Two modes of operation: portrait for basic calculations or go scientific with all features in landscape
• Never lose track of what you've entered using multiple tapes.
• Memory slots to help you out with more complex calculations
• Copy and paste numbers from or into display
• Stateful: you can always be sure that you will get back where you left off
• Trigonometric functions in degrees and radians
• Print your calculations with AirPrint technology
• Email your calculations to friends or colleagues
• Breathtaking Retina Display graphics
• Basic: percentage, square, y-th power, factorial, logarithm base 10-e-2, reciprocal, square root, y-th root, power of 10-e-2
• Trigonometry: sine, reverse sine, cosine, reverse cosine, tangent, reverse tangent, hyperbolic sine, reverse hyperbolic sine, hyperbolic cosine, reverse hyperbolic cosine, hyperbolic tangent, reverse hyperbolic tangent
For tips, updates and sparing doubts, follow us:
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/maxicalc
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Maxicalc
We appreciate your care by reporting any bug, sending suggestions or requesting features.
Feedback is very important to us - we read all of them. Reach us at:
- June 05, 2014 Initial release
- October 11, 2014 New version 1.6
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.6.1