Clue is now available in Russian, Japanese and Simplified Chinese.
Love Clue? We’d be very appreciative if you’d rate us in the App Store. More positive ratings = more people can find and benefit from fast, accurate and beautiful (and not pink!) cycle tracking.
Clue is a period tracker that predicts dates for your next period, PMS and the days you’re most likely to get pregnant. Are your moods connected to your cycle? Just track what you’d like to know more about, and Clue takes care of the rest. Confident, scientific - and not pink. **Now available for Apple Watch**
Use Clue to:
+Know when your next period is coming.
+Get reminders for your next period, PMS and fertile window - both on your iOS device and on Apple Watch.
+Find the unique patterns of your cycle.
+Know which days you’re most likely to get pregnant.
+Track sex, pain, mood, cervical fluid, birth control pills and basal body temperature.
Clue also includes:
+New integration with Apple Watch, showing you the time of your cycle at a glance.
+The Clue Cycle Report, a visualization of your personal patterns that you can save, print and share with your doctor.
+The fastest data entry of any period tracker available.
+In-depth descriptions about the menstrual cycle, complete with medical and scientific references.
+An algorithm that learns from the data YOU input. The more you use it, the smarter it gets.
+A customizable passcode to protect your privacy.
+Historical overview of your past cycles to easily observe trends.
+An optional account login to back up your data or log in on multiple devices.
+iOS 8 features including: Touch ID, Today Extensions and HealthKit integration.
+The guarantee of no flowers, butterflies, euphemisms or pink - ever.
Recommended by Buzzfeed, The New York Times, Wired, TechCrunch, The Daily Mail, VentureBeat, and many more.
**What people say about Clue – Period Tracker**
“Clue is perfect. With other apps, I quickly got tired of spending 5 minutes each day inputting my information. It only takes 30 seconds with Clue."
“This is exactly what I wanted - a straight-forward app that doesn't look like pink flowers and sunshine threw up all over it.”
“I've tried nearly a dozen period tracking apps and this one is in a league of its own. Pioneered by a woman who sought to empower other women. Success!”
Please note: Clue – Period Tracker is not a contraceptive.
**Please say hello**
We love hearing from Clue users. Send your feedback, questions and suggestions to [email protected]
**Want more Clue?**
Our blog: http://blog.helloclue.com
- July 13, 2013 Initial release
- July 21, 2013 New version v1.1.1
- July 29, 2013 New version v1.1.2
- August 15, 2013 New version v1.1.3
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.2
- October 10, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- November 05, 2013 New version 1.2.3
- November 14, 2013 New version 1.2.4
- December 10, 2013 New version 1.2.5
- January 29, 2014 New version 1.2.6
- February 11, 2014 New version 1.2.7
- April 09, 2014 New version 1.3.2
- April 23, 2014 New version 1.3.3
- May 03, 2014 New version 1.3.4
- July 14, 2014 New version 1.4.0
- July 31, 2014 New version 1.4.1
- September 22, 2014 New version 1.5.0
- October 01, 2014 New version 1.5.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.6
- November 13, 2014 New version 1.6.1
- December 12, 2014 New version 1.7
- December 18, 2014 New version 1.7.1
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.7.2
- February 25, 2015 New version 1.7.3
- March 11, 2015 New version 1.8
- March 28, 2015 New version 1.8.1
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.9.0
- June 03, 2015 New version 1.9.1
- July 02, 2015 New version 1.9.2
- August 07, 2015 New version 1.9.3