* Add social network sharing
* Add Safety Hat (assistant tool)
* Remove unnecessary animation so you can get better result
* Improve the click detection to avoid wrong operation
Enjoy the most played game in the history of computer.
What's the rule?
You start with an empty field and have to uncover squares one at a time. Underneath each is either a space, a number, or a mine. The numbers tell you how many mines are in the adjacent boxes, the mines kill you dead. To win, you have to clear the field without touching a mine.
How to control
Mouse left click to open a tile, right click to flag a mine. (If you use a one button mouse or the trackpad, use Command(⌘)-click or Control(^)-click instead of right click.) Left click on a number to quickly open all surrounding tiles if the number matches surrounding flags.
- Easy to control (With mouse or trackpad)
- First tap luck
- Classic sound effect
- Local and global leader board
- Game center support
- 3 classic board size + customizable board (up to 60x32, 999 mines)
- Build in minesweeper help tutorial
- June 17, 2014 Initial release