App DescriptionThe Journal of Wound Care (JWC) provides the latest evidence-based information and best practice procedures. Keep up-to-date on all aspects of wound care, including the prevention and treatment of wounds and associated skin conditions.
All articles are peer-reviewed by an expert panel of advisors and reviewers, and include the latest state-of the-art research and clinical practice articles.
Download the JWC app for access to:
• High-quality evidence on all aspects of wound care, including leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, the diabetic foot, burns, biofilms and more
• The latest developments and innovations in wound care, through both preclinical and preliminary clinical trials of potential new treatments worldwide
• In-depth prospective studies of new treatment applications, as well as high-level research evidence on existing treatments
• Clinical case studies providing information on how to deal with complex wounds
• Comprehensive literature reviews on current concepts and practice, including cost effectiveness
• Updates on the activities of wound care societies around the world
JWC is indexed on Medline, Scopus, CINAHL and the Thomson Reuters' Science Citation Index-Expanded and Current Contents/Clinical Medicine. Let JWC help you make the right decisions for the patients in your care.
Subscription has never been easier:
Choose from a single-issue purchase or why not enjoy JWC for three months or half year or year round?
Purchase a single issue for only £9.99
Purchase Quarterly subscription for only £29.99 (3 issues)
Purchase an half year subscription for only £54.99 (6 issues)
Purchase an annual subscription for only £99.99 (12 issues)
Subscription Nature :
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
November 30, -0001 Initial Release