- Updated User Interface.
- Relocated the undo/redo buttons to the top of screen
- updated page navigation and book reading tools for easier access.
- Added quick access to pen, shape, text and selection tools to make changing tools easier.
- Selection tool updated to allow selections of comprising text and shapes.
- A new setting enables you to choose shapes only or shapes and text.
- New Fullscreen button
- Added more paper colors.
- Updated app icon.
lori is the digital notebook which lets you record your thoughts naturally and easily using your iPad.
A powerful, easy to use writing and sketching tool that lets you draw to scale using virtual A4 or US Letter paper.
• 10x Zoom that lets you draw with great detail and precision, even when using your finger.
• Vector based drawing technology ensures the highest possible quality - on screen and printed on paper.
• Send your documents as a PDF file by email or print directly from your iPad over Wi‑Fi to an AirPrint‑enabled printer.
• The printed output is indistinguishable from handwritten notes on paper.
• Thumbnail previews of all pages in your book make managing and searching your books natural and fast.
• A built in book reader makes it easy to flick through the pages in your book - great for browsing or presentations.
• Ideal for use in the office, classroom, while travelling and at home.
DRAW TO SCALE
• Draw to scale using the rulers as a guide.
• Rulers appear when you zoom in.
• Rulers scale cm or inches depending upon paper size and style.
• Use the rulers to scroll the page in a horizontal or vertical direction.
• A selection of 6 different pens styles, for writing and illustration.
• The line width of each pen can be adjusted using 5 pre-set values.
• Draw stroked and filled shapes using rectangle, circle, ellipse, line and freehand drawing tools.
• Adjust the opacity draw with precision using snap to grid.
• Select colors using either a color palette or color wheel.
• A four color swatch palette enables quick color changes while drawing. Use one of the default swatches or create and store custom swatches.
• Selection tool to move or delete parts of a drawing.
• A palm rest aids drawing when using a stylus.
• Copy and Paste.
• Undo and Redo.
• WYSIWYG full screen view
• Layout text on the page by creating a text box
• Adjust the position and size of the text box and the text is automatically adjusted to fit.
• Adjust font, size, color, alignment and paragraph spacing quickly and easily using optimized tools.
• Move the cursor position easily using the left/right adjust buttons.
• Enter unicode easily with the character keyboard.
PRINTING & SHARING
• Send your book as a PDF file by email or over Wi‑Fi to an AirPrint‑enabled printer.
• Include all the pages of your book in the output, or select a page range.
• Preview the appearance of your book before sending with Print Preview.
• Include the background templates or leave blank.
• Automatic page numbering.
• Export a page as a JPEG image to the Photo Roll or share using Social Media.
• Customize the page background using one of 16 page templates such as plain, lined, graph, calendar and logarithmic.
• Customize the page color.
• Add, Delete pages within your book.
• Change the page order.
• Thumbnail preview of the pages in your book.
• Automatic bookmarking to identify the current page.
• A thumbnail navigator to quickly navigate the pages in your book and select a page for editing.
• Organize your pages in Books.
• Create multiple books.
• Customize the appearance using one of the design Templates.
• Choose a color or select an image from your Photo Library.
• Use US Letter or A4 paper sizes in portrait or landscape.
• Automatic sorting of books - alphabetically or by date modified.
• Backup and Share your books by Email or using iTunes.
• Import books from an Email attachment.
Visit our website to find out more.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- July 27, 2014 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- August 27, 2014 New version 1.1.4
- August 27, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- September 04, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- September 09, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- September 18, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- November 08, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- November 19, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $5.99
- December 01, 2014 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
- December 06, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- December 15, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- January 08, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- February 16, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- April 16, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- April 27, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- May 04, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- May 10, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- May 24, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- June 04, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- June 17, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- June 18, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- July 04, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- July 06, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 09, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 11, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- August 02, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- August 04, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- August 07, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99