What's NewUpdated Icon
App Descriptionlori is the app that enables your iPad to replace your notepad, paper and pen.
A powerful, easy to use writing and sketching tool that lets you draw to scale using virtual A4 or US letter paper.
Send your documents as a PDF file by email or print directly from your iPad over Wi‑Fi to an AirPrint‑enabled printer.
Ideal for use in the office, classroom, while travelling and at home.
• 10x Zoom that lets you draw with great detail and precision, even when using your finger.
• Vector based drawing technology ensures the highest possible quality - on screen and printed on paper.
• The printed output is indistinguishable from handwritten notes on paper.
• Thumbnail previews of all pages in your book make managing and searching your books natural and fast.
• A built in book reader makes it easy to flick through the pages in your book - great for browsing or presentations.
• Create multiple books
• Customize the Appearance using one of the design Templates
• Customize the Color for your book or select an image from your Photo Library
• Customize the Paper Size - US Letter or A4 paper sizes in portrait or landscape
• Automatic sorting of books - alphabetically or by date modified
• Backup and Share your books by Email or using iTunes
• Import books from an Email attachment
• Add, Delete pages within your book
• Change the page order
• Thumbnail preview for the pages in your book
• Automatic bookmarking to identify the current page
• Use the thumbnail navigator to quickly navigate the pages in your book and select a page for editing
• A selection of 4 different pens styles, for writing and illustration
• Use a fixed width pen or one of the realistic pens which respond like real ink on paper
• A comprehensive selection of ink colors
• The size of each pen can be varied for drawing in a range of line thicknesses
• A selection of 7 paper styles including plain, lined, graph, calendar, logarithmic
• A selection of paper colors
• 10x Zoom allows you to draw with sub-millimetre accuracy using your finger
• Selection tool to select lines on the page for deletion
• Undo tool to remove recently drawn lines
• The palm rest makes it easy to make handwritten notes on lined paper when using a stylus
Rulers appear when you zoom in
• Draw to scale using the ruler as a guide
• Rulers scale cm or inches depending upon paper size and style
• Use the rulers to scroll your page in a horizontal or vertical direction - useful while writing!
• Two scrolling speeds - normal and fast
PDF & Printing
• Send your book as a PDF file by email or over Wi‑Fi to an AirPrint‑enabled printer.
• Include all the pages of your book in the output, or select a page range.
• Preview the appearance of your book before sending with Print Preview.
• Include the background templates or leave blank.
• Automatic page numbering
Visit our website to find out more.
March 07, 2014 New version 1.1.1
March 01, 2014 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
February 28, 2014 Price Decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
February 15, 2014 Price Decrease: $6.99 -> $5.99
February 12, 2014 New version 1.1
July 11, 2013 Initial Release