This update fixes a few issues introduced by our new authentication method added in version 1.2.4, including:
•An issue causing certain users to have to input their credentials on each app launch
•An issue for users whose e-mail address is different than their username or UPN
•A issue with federation using certain third-party Identity Providers
IMPORTANT: If your organization has SharePoint Online or an Office 365 business subscription plan, we recommend that you get the new OneDrive app for all the latest features. If you sign in to OneDrive for Business using an account from an on-premises directory, you should use this app.
OneDrive for Business is online storage for organizations and their employees. Upload, browse, and share files across all your devices. Access your most recently used files. Edit files on your iPhone and iPad and select files to access when you’re offline. The OneDrive for Business app works with both Office Mobile for iPhone and Office Online.
- March 17, 2015 New version 1.2.8
- February 12, 2015 New version 1.2.5
- October 28, 2014 New version 1.2.4
- May 30, 2014 New version 1.2.2
- March 13, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- February 26, 2014 New version 1.2
- October 10, 2013 New version 1.1
- June 29, 2013 Initial release